As we stepped out of the car, Ryan wraps his hands around my waist protectively. We walk together and even pose for pictures.

"Are you going to answer them?" I asked him.

"Nope. That would be too soon and suspicious if we are being watched by that bastard." he replies and I nod.

After a few more pictures and questions thrown our way, we walk inside the beautiful place.

"Mayla?" I turn around to find Aiden looking shocked maybe because of Ryan.

I totally forgot that Aidens company is one of the best so he would be here. I'm so  not prepared for this.

"Hey Aiden." I said.

"What's this?" He asks gesturing between me and Ryan.

"Ohh..um..we.." I stutter unable to speak.

My friends don't know about any of this. They thought that we broke up five years ago for real.

"We are together." Ryan replies bluntly.

Of course. He never liked Aiden. He can like Josh, my ex but not Aiden. Jerk.

"But.." Aiden starts when Ryan interuppts him.

"Whatever it was, it was in the past. We love each other still and so we are together again. "

"Okayy..."Aiden looks disappointed and walks away without looking at me.

"You were harsh." I hissed looking at him.

"I don't care if I was harsh to him." He shrugs.

"But I do care and you are not allowed to talk to any of my friends in that way again Ryan." I warned while he stares at me.

"You are seriously defending that Parker right now?" He snapped.

"He is my friend Ryan. Of course." I answer.

"Mr. Knights. Ms. Grayson. Good evening." said Mr. Yang, a movie director.

And then all the boring talk starts which I only like when I'm working. Like seriously people, if you're in a party why do you have to talk about damn work?!

I excused myself and went to the restroom. The hallway is quiet and feels so peaceful here.

After some touch up , I walk out when I hear some familiar voice.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Pause.

"How is it possible? And why should I trust you after what you did?"

That voice belongs to Aiden but why does he sound so mad and who is he talking to?

I open the door slightly from where the voice is coming and I see Aiden talking on the phone.

"Fine. I'll think about it." he completes the call and I quickly walk away.

That was really unusual. Aiden never talks like that unless he is real mad but who was he talking to and about what.?

I walk out and Ryan comes quickly towards me and grabs my waist tightly.

"What the hell?" I said trying to loosen his grip.

"Nothing. We are going home now." He said and started dragging me out.

"But what happened?" I asked but got no answer.

When we settled in the car, he didn't even look at me. And I haven't even done anything.

"What is it Ryan?" I asked worried now.

He didn't say anything and just handed me his phone with a text.

IT'S TIME FOR THE END OF YOUR STORY.

YOU CAN'T SAVE HER FROM ME ANYMORE.

"He knows." Ryan said sending chills down my spine.

___________________________________________

Hello lovely people!!

How are you all ??

Do you think their plan is gonna work?

Who do you think Aiden was talking to?

And the most important question is, What is going to happen next??

Who sent the message? Any ideas?

Do vote and comment.