Language of Love- one

"What is love?" Jin asked.

Six pair of ears perked up at the question and turned around to stare at the eldest.

Jin looked back at everyone else, trying to read their eyes. He knew them very well and he also knew what they were probably thinking.

He just waited for an answer.

"It's basically making love." Namjoon snickered, high-fiving Taehyung.

"Love is... It's nature." Tae scratched his neck awkwardly.

"It's a feeling." Jimin replied, wiggling eyebrows.

"Love is in the air." Hobi cackled, rolling on the couch.

Jin wasn't satisfied with the answers, he wanted to know more, so he looked expectantly at the other two.

"Uhm.. I'll go with Jimin." Jungkook chuckled.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Yoongi?"

"No idea." He shrugged.

Jin sighed in dismay. He didn't know why his band mates were this way to start with. Not even one of them tried to give a good answer.

He wanted to know what everyone thought. He wanted to know who would answer the best.

He wanted to know who was the deepest thinker. Who would strike his heart with an answer so deadly.

"Alright. Y'all losers." He rolled his eyes. "I want an answer as soon as possible. A good one. Before the weekend. The winner gets to pick the dinner for next month.

They had a week off and this was Jin's way of keeping the lazy asses working.

He heard a few whines and a few giggles from the six, one of them even flipping him off but who cares, he needed the answer and his band mates will tell him.

Jin was starting to get uneasy about his thoughts when he felt pair of eyes piercing through his face.

It startled him that Suga was throwing such an intense gaze at him.

"You have anything to tell, Yoongi?" Jin asked quietly, as the said boy quickly looked away and just shrugged.

The silent behaviour always left sparks of mystery inside Jin whenever he shared a word with him.

It was always so different talking to him.

Unlike the others would would curse the shit out of each other.

.
.
.
Comment vote and love

Jungkook is Jin's baby

Bye.