Act 1: Awakening

Dixie Crossover: Atlantis- Fall From Grace

5/500 years ago:

Atlantis~

"The Atlantis mission has been recalled by General O'Neill. Report to the Stargate before the Earth Beta Gate is shut off forever. The Stargate Program is over"

As everyone leaves the great Alteran city, Atlantis falls silent...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Act 1: Awakening

Ow my head hurts... I opened my eyes and looked around. Where was I? This place did not look anything like New Mobotropolis... it was too ultra-modern. Too high-tech...

"Guys we've been called back. Dr. Weir will be calling us all through the intercom soon..." a man said behind me. I tried to get up but my legs were still wobbly so i ended up falling back down with an "oomph!" i slowly pulled myself into a sitting position. As i looked around i could see about a hundred people standing around me not paying attention to me. Weird...

"Hello!!! Can you guys not see there is someone on the floor?!" i said to them. And they ignored me. Huh. I guess they don't care.

"Okay. Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard we take our leave" another man said to the one who had spoken first whom i guess is Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard. The man who had just spoken walked off to something shaped like a ring and walked through it, disappearing. Hold up. He disappeared?! I didn't like this place...

"Sheppard! We're leaving! NOW!" a powerful female voice shouted to Mr Sheppard. He walked up to that Ring thing and put one foot through, and then he started flickering.

"Huh? Wh-What's happening? Why is he flickering?!" I screamed. Ooops... i forgot that they were ignoring me... And then everything clicked into place. The not listening to me, the flickering the weird vanishing through that ring thing...

"You're a hologram!" i said to it. And then it vanished completely and what was left was the Ring covered in dust and a flight of stairs leading up to what i supposed was the control room. There were no lights on in this beautiful yet terrifying place... I got up my legs still a bit shaky and saw that everyone from New Mobotropolis was here also. But they were unconscious. I walked over to the ring thing and touched its smooth surface slowly. There was a quick flicker of light and then it died again...

"Ugh my head hurts..." a voice from behind me said. My heart skipped a beat. It was Banjo. I rushed over to him as fast as i could and helped him into a sitting position. He rubbed his head and looked up at me with his beautiful emerald-green eyes.

"Dixie... Do you know where we are??" he asked me softly. I offered him my hand and he took it. I pulled him up.

"I have no idea... But i just saw a hologram on why there are no people in this place apart from all of us from New Mobotropolis..." i replied. He looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face.

"There were people already living here but they left. Through that Ring thingy." I said waving my hand in the direction of the big ring, "They said that they had been recalled and that Dr Weir? Would be calling them through the intercom to tell them to leave soon..."

Banjo nodded at me slowly. And then we started hearing moans and groans of everyone around us waking up and feeling the ache in their bodies. Me and Banjo went around them and helped them all into a sitting position.

"ugh... Thanks Dixie" whispered Miles. I smiled at him and wandered off to find Lady Kanu who had been visiting us.

"There, Kanu... Are you okay?" A worried man's voice floated towards me. I walked towards where it was coming from and saw Akiro sitting next to Lady Kanu holding her up. I walked over and helped Akiro by holding his back up as i could see him struggling to stay upright.

"Akiro are you all right?" I said. He nodded and held on to Lady Kanu tighter.

"Banjo! I need your help!" i shouted across the room and he ran over here. He assessed the situation and helped me.

"I'll hold Uncle up, you help Lady Kanu" he said to me calmly. He held on to Akiro and I let go of him. I got up and offered my hand to Lady Kanu and she took it. I mustered up all my strength and pulled her up with too much strength. She stumbled a bit and fell forward into me.

"Oof! Sorry about that" I said apologising. She smiled weakly and nodded once to acknowledge she accepted my apology. I let go of her and turned to Akiro who was standing, dusting himself off. I opened my mouth to explain but he cut me off.

Banjo has filled me in. Let's go up to that Control Room? And speak from there." He said to me. I nodded and followed him, Banjo and Lady Kanu up the stairs.

When we got there every one form New Mobotropolis was up and talking among each other.

"Attention everyone. We are in a strange place and we MUST stick together. Everyone is to come up here and see if you can work out how to turn on the power. Luigi you are in charge while Kanu, Dixie, Miles and Banjo go look around." Said Akiro, looking around the room. Miles quickly ran up the stairs to join us.

"But... If their going then aren't we NOT sticking together?" Luigi said.

"I know that but we need four people to look around. So i chose you to stay as i know you will be able to figure out how to get it back on and i chose Miles to come as they will need him and them three" at this he pointed to us "will be providing strength. I shall being staying, I can see a room over there that looks like an office. It might have some more clues." He finished. Luigi nodded and started walking up the stairs. Meanwhile the five of us walked to the spiral staircase in the left-hand back corner of the room and we walked down it. As we walked there were rooms on one side and a door every few metres. Nearing the end of the corridor we reached a room which had different designs to the other rooms. I walked up to it and touched it and it opened.

"It must have a separate power supply to the main buildings" Miles said behind me. I nodded and walked in calmly. Just then something flickered into life.

"Welcome to the Great Alteran city, Atlantis... And welcome to your doom"...