C H . 0 1

Yeonlijin's POV

13 years later
"I'm going to school."I said monotonously as I grabbed my backpack and wore my hoodie neatly."okay Yeonli take care!"my 27 year old brother,Jungwoo beamed as he waves goodbye at me."wait!Yeonli! You forgot your lunch."my 26 year old brother,Taein ran to me as he handed me my sandwich, caressing my hair."good luck on your first day at SCH(Seoul Creature High)."I groaned as I held my brothers wrist softly, putting it down."Oppa!you ruined my hair!"I pout while fixing my wet hair again."are you sure you wanna walk yeon-ah?"My father said as he raised his Lamborghini key at me."yes appa I'm good with walking I don't need to ride a Lamborghini to school when it only 30 blocks away."I said as I closed the front door and began walking to school while wearing my earphone, listening to music."I~ just want you to stay~"i whispered to myself.

SCH

I walked inside to see many kinds of creatures hugging each other and saying 'I miss you, how are you, did you miss me.'as I just walked to the principals office and knocked 3 times as I removed my earphone and hid it, afraid that the principal might take it, few minutes later a voice was finally heard."Come in!"i obeyed and went inside the office,bowing 90 degrees to the principal, which was a guy in his 50s.

"Please sit down miss..."the principal instructed as I sat down."Miss Kang Yeonlijin, I'm the new student that moved in."I said clearly so he could hear."ahh yes I'm principal Choi, I'm guessing you came here for your schedule?"I nodded, as principal Choi opened his drawer to find my schedule, later he handed me my schedule.

"so miss kang, what kind of power do you have and what kind of creature?"as soon as he finished what he was saying, my eyes widened as I began sweating.

"uh....my power is s-speed, a- and I'm a cheetah."i Said nervously as I licked my lips and letting it form into a line, I mean like who wouldn't get nervous when they lie?"that sounds wonderful!"principal Choi looked at his clock."You should go to class now,there's one more hour left til the bell rings."he said as I stood up while patting my skirt and exiting the principals office.

"Fuck, that was close."I whispered to myself,looking at my schedule."ugh, great I have Japanese as my first subject."
I walked everywhere to look where Japanese class was, then I reached a spot in the school where the lights are flickering."I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean to give you t-the wrong answers."a scared high pitched male voice was heard.

"Yeah right, accidentally gave me the wrong answers."another male voice was heard mimicking the high pitched male, I wasn't careful as I accidentally knocked down a trash bin, making it echo."Who's there!?"i knew I had no choice but to come out, cause I was lost, so I came out of my hiding spot, as they gasped."a girl?"since there was still light on where I am they saw me, I saw 7 guys surrounding another male."Hyung there's a girl."one said while pointing at me."Uhh yeah.im a...girl?"I pointed at myself confusingly as they gasped loudly.'is this their first time seeing a girl?'i blinked many times."uh...I'm lost,where's Japanese class..?"

"Uh...this way!"a tall male went towards me and pointed straight."y'know class I starting in 40 minutes you guys should stop bullying the little one, and please don't point and show me where it is."I monotonously said."s-sure! Boys follow me and stop bullying him, this way!"he began walking forward as I followed him.

"I'm Kang Yeonlijin,what are your names?"I asked all of them,the guy with dark grey hair answered."im Kim namjoon or RM I'm the leader, the blonde haired one is Kim seokjin or Jin."I looked at my back to see another tall male shooting a flying kiss at me."The black haired one is Min yoongi or suga ,and the one beside him is Jung hoseok."i looked at my back again to see the two

."swag,I'm yoongi."he said calmly as the other one which I think is hoseok."Hi! I'm your angel!im your hope! I'm j-hope!"I looked at namjoon again.

"You could also call him J-hope,the one that has a brown hair is park JiMin and the one that has vanilla white and pink hair is Kim taehyung or V, and the last one is Jeon Jungkook, anyways this is Japanese class, you and jimin has the same class, we have to go now bye!"Namjoon said as he and the others waved goodbye, I looked at jimin."hi, I'm Kang Yeonlijin."jimin nodded as he went inside the classroom as I also went Inside with him, as soon as I entered the classroom the girls were death glaring me somehow, I didn't know why so I just shrugged and went into the dark back seat as the lights flickered.

Later the teacher went inside and said."is there any new student?"i raised my hand of course."oh, please come infront and introduce yourself."i went down as i almost tripped as the class snickered at me, i looked down to see a foot Sticking out, I ignored it and went infront to introduce myself, of course I said hello in Japanese since it's Japanese class."Kunichiwa Joneun Kang Yeonlijin-imnida, please take care of me."i bowed and was going back up when the teacher asked."how old are you, what powers do you have and what creature are you?"i froze at my spot and said."I was born in 1998, and I have s-speed, and I'm a cheetah."I looked at the teacher as she nodded and I went back up.

____________________________________
1064 words
Hope you all enjoyed reading CH.01
I'm sorry if my grammars are wrong
My first language isn't English so please
Forgive me.

Make sure to comment, vote and share it with your
Friends.