"A helix costs around 40,000 won here," Yoongi tells him as he leans against the counter, "But we'll inform you about everything else on Wednesday."
Jimin nods, a bit eagerly, and smiles brightly. "Okay, thank you."
"Sure thing. See you next week."

Jimin leaves, then, and Yoongi waits for about a minute until he walks up to the entrance and turns the sign around.

~

Taehyung is there on Friday. Taehyung's always there on Fridays.
His classes end at 2pm and then, he spends his day at the tattoo shop.

Jeongguk has never understood why exactly Taehyung would rather be here, at the shady (Namjoon always fights him about this one – "It's our aesthetic, Jeongguk, appreciate it."), small tattoo shop, than at his own apartment, especially since it lies in the other direction from the university.

But Jeongguk doesn't ask. He doesn't mind Taehyung's presence, none of the three men do (Sometimes, when Yoongi is especially grumpy, he claims that Taehyung is getting on his nerves and tells him to leave, but he is never serious about it and everyone knows it).
Jeongguk and Taehyung have been something like friends for a while now, and since they barely get to see each other due to Jeongguk's job and Taehyung's art major, Jeongguk thinks that these Fridays are necessary to maintain their friendship.

Jeongguk glances at Taehyung from where he's standing, bend over the counter, working on a new design for a costumer.
Taehyung just lies there on the large, black couch. He's staring at the drawings hanging on the wall while his fingers run through the cat's fur; Minho is his name. Namjoon found him on the streets a while ago, and ever since then he's been living in the tattoo shop.

Jeongguk doesn't mind the cat. They all have to make sure he doesn't settle in one of the studios, though, because hygiene, and at night they have to lock him in the backroom.
But no, Jeongguk doesn't mind him, and he is even willing to buy cat food and a nice toy every now and then.

Taehyung loves Minho. Sometimes, Jeongguk believes the cat is the only reason why Taehyung ever comes here.

The design Jeongguk is working on is simple but abstract. It is a triangle, the lines and the edges always bend so it remains a triangle, yet it is impossible.
An optical illusion.
Jeongguk looks back at Taehyung. "Do you want to get dinner with me later?" he asks.
Taehyung halts his movements and glances at Jeongguk. He nods and smiles.

Jeongguk nods, too, and looks back down at the paper in front of him. "Good," he whispers.

The cat jumps down from Taehyung's stomach and lands on the floor with a thud. Taehyung gets up a few seconds after, wiping the cat's fur from his shirt.
"God, is Minho ever going to stop molting?" He walks over to Jeongguk, stops right next to him and glances over his shoulder.
"Who would want a tattoo like that?"
Jeongguk shrugs, not averting his gaze from the sketch. He can feel Taehyung's breath hit his neck.

"Bet his name is written down somewhere, go check if you're that interested," he mumbles. Taehyung lets out a half-hearted laugh. He stares at the motive, at Jeongguk's fingers and the pen, Jeongguk can feel it. A shiver runs down his spine.
When Taehyung then starts to absentmindedly tug at his belt loop, he softly pushes the hand first and then Taehyung away.

"Think about where you want to get food later. I don't want to waste too much time on deciding," Jeongguk tells him.
Taehyung stands there for a moment, then he walks around the counter again and plops down on the couch.
"Alright," he mumbles, leaning his head back, "Will do."

And Jeongguk glances at him.

~

Taehyung decides on some take-away place. It isn't the closest place Taehyung could have chosen, and by the time they arrive the sun is already setting. Jeongguk checks the time – 10pm. It is summer, the air is warm, and he is still sweating although the temperatures have already dropped.

i just need enough of you to dull the pain ; ym | tkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें