Packing & Airports

It took me all night for me to pack, but I didn't mind. I had alot of things on my mind, and questions to ask about my brother's girlfriend.

Is she nice?

Will she like me?

"Are you done talking to yourself?" A voice from my door said. I turned around to my brother by the door.

"Don't worry,she's amazing. And she will really like you." He smiled as he started carrying boxes and I decided to help.

My brother is older than me. He's 23, If you were wondering, we used to be close when we were little but every since dad and mom split up we have no connection with each other. I really missed my brother. The one who I can joke with.

I hope this move is a new begging and a new start for that.

We got to the car, and put the boxes in. We continued to do it until there was no more boxes.

And hour later, we was handing to his house. With his girlfriend.

"Question?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"How long have you and your girlfriend been together?" I continued.

"2 almost 3 years." He replied.

"Was it scary?"I asked him. He didn't look at me but kept his eyes on the road.

"What you mean?"

"Was it scary.. to fall in love?" He shook his head with the question.

"It wasn't..." he said.

"Ohhh..." I mumbled

And it was slient. For the rest of the ride. We listened to music, as we gone. I fell asleep it was along ride, I don't know why.... his house couldn't be this far away.

I was sleeping, when a cold hand, making me shiver. "Katie...Katie" the person kept repeating my name until I woke up.

"Uhh?" I mummbled. Opening my eyes.

"We have to get the tickets." The voice said. Knowing it was my brothers.

"What tickets... don't tell me you for us pulled over..." I said. He laughed rolling his eyes.

"We didn't get pulled over, we are at the airport." He said.

"What for?" I asked.

"Why you keep asking questions?" He replied.

I chuckled. And he said

"we are going to Airport. Going to Australia where my house is with my girlfriend."

My mouth opened.

"Aus..Australia? Why...?" I looked at him.

"When I as never around,and turned 20 I moved there. It's a really lovely place you'll love it.."

With that. We went to get the tickets, and got on the plane. We got into our seats. It was really nice.. even though I never been on a airplane.
It was quiet.

My brother asked me a question. "Why did you ask me if falling in love was scary earlier?"

I said nothing.

"You don't have to tell me now... you can tell me when your ready"

That made me feel alot better. And the plane took off and I fell asleep, so did my brother.