Life Without You...

Hello people who decide to read my awfull storey, its not that good so sorry. xox Bek. P.S- sorry about the spelling mistakes Lol :P

Part 1

I nibbled at the chocolate chip cookie I had quickly grabbed on my way out the door. It was a bit stale so I threw it on the wet ground in the garden and quickly ran to the bus that was waiting for me. I felt the warmth rush over me as I sat down at the back in my usual spot.

The bus pulled up outside Kats house, Kat quickly ran out the front door and into the rain she tripped on a rock and slipped into the mud, I grabbed my bags and got out of the bus to go help her.

Of course the bus driver refused to let Kat in the bus so we decided to walk, it wasn't that far anyway.

"I am sorry for making you miss some of your art class please forgive me Alice" Kat said when we got to the school gate.

"Its fine Kat im sure you would have done the same for me" I said.

"Yeah, well I'll see you at lunch bye" she waved.

"Bye bye" I said.

When I got to my art class I was absolutely soaked, the teacher scowled at me as I walked through the door.

"Alice matte I see you finally decided to join us, rather wet as well I see hmmm there's a towel in that cupboard over there clean your self up and then come and join us." Miss Makcoush our art teacher said.

I noticed as I dried myself off that there was only three people in the class plus me four, there was a red headed chick with glasses, and then there was josh the school nerd and then a dark haired boy who was wearing red skinny jeans, his eyes locked with mine for a moment and then the teacher snapped me out of the trance.

"Alice you will be working with Ben" she pointed to the dark haired boy.

"Yes Miss" I said walking over to the desk he was sitting at.

He had drawn an anime girl on his paper it was amazingly good.

"Wow that's really good" I said in my innocent girl voice.

"Uhh...thanks" he said shyly.

"Im Alice, nice to meet you" I said holding my hand out for him to shake.

"Im Ben" he said reaching out his hand, as our fingers touched an electric pulse shocked our fingers, we both flinched back.

"Sorry about that" he chuckled rather confidently.

"It's ok, so what's her name" I pointed to the girl on the picture.

"Umm I don't know, how about Alice?" He smiled.

"Ok" I smiled back.

*Lunchtime*

At lunch I told Luce, Jess, Kat and Ryan about the strange boy in my class.

"He's been at this school for like three years now, I remember when he was in our PE class, he refused to play any of the sports, apparently he sits in the library at lunch and draws pictures, what a loner" Ryan said.

"His drawings are great" I said defensively.

"That's about the only thing he's good at, he's in my science class, he's failed every assignment" Luce said.

I started to talk about our big English assignment and asked if anyone had started it yet, I didn't want to talk about Ben, one because everyone was saying bad things about him and two I didn't want to believe them.

Why everyone was talking about homework and how much school sucks I replayed the conversation I had with Ben over in my head, I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed him earlier.