Prologue

Lenori and her rainbow ibis, Myriam. They both walked towards their private part of their herd garden. Every time Lenori comes here Myriam spoke in a rhythmic voice, but lost in the cadence of her words. A melodic pulse that steadied her and calmed her.
Myriam started speaking again, her voice is soft and sweet, the words lost beneath the gentle swish of the the breeze from a misty tunnel. Where did that come from? She soared down the hazy passage without any sensation of movement. At its end, she was in a Amayan field and in the distance, being outlined by the rising sun between the mountains was a huge and majestic elk with golden-bronze fur along with white chest fur and hooves, huge and sharp antlers, and shiny amber eyes. He raised his head from his grazing and watched her with a calm expression. In the long grass was a tayra with black-brown fur and liquid brown eyes.
As Lenori flew over the ocean, she saw a handsome eagle with a beautiful white feathered head, glossy dark brown body feathers, and yellow eyes. The eagle flew a few inches higher and gave Lenori a startled look. In Nilo was a leopard with emerald green eyes and a curious expression as he that stood on top branches of a huge tree.
Lenori flew over to Arctica and a huge snowy-white polar bear with ice-blue eyes and a white star-shaped patch on her chest. She was doing a bit of seal hunting on the frozen ice and when she saw Lenori flying, the bear let out a a surprised huffing sound.
Not so far off was a huge bronze and white caribou with huge antlers, he watched Lenori calmly from his hill.
Lenori was suddenly pulled over to Zhong, outside of the Bamboo Forest. In the forest was a smaller and female black bear with a brown muzzle and hazel eyes. The bear stood on her hind legs and sniffed Lenori with bright curiosity. With the black bear was a panda bear with silver-blue eyes. The panda perked up her ears and sniffed the air.
Lenori flew over to Stetriol. In the dried forests of Stetriol was golden-brown dingo with light amber eyes, he stood on the top of a cliff that was touched by the sunlight. The dingo looked up at Lenori and howled as she flew away.
Lenori flew over to the Eura forests. In the shadows of the trees was a huge and beautiful male cat. Lenori almost missed the wildcat because the wildcat was so was almost invisible in the shadows. His blacker spots glowed in the dappled sunlight and his eyes were bright and yellow like the sun reflecting off water. The cat rumbled a bit as if he was annoyed that he was woken up from his nap. Lenori saw a huge, female grizzly bear with brown-gold fur and dark brown eyes. She suddenly heard a loud and echoing howl in the distance. In the distance and being outlined by the rising sun between the mountains was a huge and majestic wolf with red-brown and silver fur. His eyes were bright and gold like the sun reflecting off water.
We are going to Bond with children that are born with Elemental powers and can shift-shape into the animals that they're bonded with. howled the wolf.
Against her will, she withdrew back into the misty tunnel until the mountain lion and the other animals became specks in the distance. The tunnel collapsed and dissolved. Lenori realized that Olvan, Myraim, and his moose were all staring at her. She felt stunned.
"What did you see?" asked Olvan gently.
Lenori explained everything.
"I saw a elk and a tayra in Amaya." explained Lenori. "A bald eagle flying in the sky over the ocean from Amaya to Eura. A male leopard in Nilo, along with a antelope. When I flew to Arctica I saw a female moon bear with a male caribou. In Zhong I saw a female black bear and a female panda bear. In Stetriol, I have also seen a male dingo. In Eura, I have seen a female grizzly bear and a male black panther. Lastly, I have seen a male wolf in the dawn's light. He said 'We are going to Bond with children that are born with Elemental powers and can shift-shape into the animals that their bonded with.'"
"I think these children are descendants of the first Greencloaks and the Four Heroes of Old. They inherited powers from their ancestors." said Olvan thoughtfully as he stroked his gray beard.
"I hope you're right." murmured Lenori as she looked up at the incoming night sky.
The stars that is part of different kinds of constellations. The constellations are all the animals and bird that she had seen her vision. The harder she looked up at the stars she saw a elk, a tayra, and a bald eagle constellations at the east, towards Amaya. She saw a leopard and a antelope constellations at the west, over Nilo. She saw a moon bear constellation at the south and a dingo constellation at Stetriol. Along with a black bear constellation and a panda bear constellation. In Eura, she saw the black panther, the grizzly bear, and the wolf constellations.
"I think I know where they are." said Lenori.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 22, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Spirit Animals: The Treasures of Erdas जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें