The History Of Enchancia

I just wanna say that some of the chapters are gonna be short!

Drea's POV

Nandito na ako sa locker ko para kunin ang iba ko pang gamit,masyado akong napa-agap ng gising kaya unti lang ang mga students,pumunta na ako sa room ko at nakitang wala pang student na nandon,pumasok ako at nilagay ang bag ko sa upuan ko,masyadong boring kung tutulog ako so makapaglibot muna,it's only 4:30 am in the morning,so why not?

Pumunta ako sa library para peaceful and quiet,naghahanap ako ng mababasa nang may nakita akong isang book na nag-glo-glow(?) kinuha ko yon at umupo sa upuan

"The History About Enchancia"

"The Enchancia is the Most Powerful Kingdom in the World Of Immortals,
The World Of Immortals were peaceful,the people of each kingdoms were kind,sharing,smart until the time where the old nice,loving King of the Dark Kingdom was replaced,the old King of the Dark Kingdom were loved by anyone,because of his awesomeness,kindness,smartness and beause he was young,even though his kingdom name looks and sound mean or the bad guys,the truth is they WERE actually VERY NICE,until he was replaced,he was chosen by the mistake he didn't do,the people THINKS that he only uses his charms to be good but actually he is a bad guy,so the people want a new King to rule their Kingdom and they have a new King,the new King is very rude,he doesn't share his foods to his people,he let them starve,one day,the people wondered why their kingdom weren't in any activities on the "National Kingdoms" a program where each kingdom will have the Magic Gem,to protect their kingdom and to use the gem for good,the people asked their King why they wasn't invited,the king manipulate his people by saying, "They only want the Gems,They only want Power,They want WAR" .The king said to his people that they will attack after the other kingdoms will get their gems.The time comes when the other kingdom will get their gems,they were shocked because they saw the Dark Kingdom holding the Black Flag,the Dark Flag symbolises War-"
Hindi ko natapos ang aking binabasa ng may kumuha ng libro na binabasa ko sa harapan ko,isang lalaking kulay pula ang buhok at mata,matangos ang ilong,matalim ang mga mata,mapula ang labi nya,magulo ang kaniyang uniporme at ang kaniyang buhok

"You do realize that it's already time"sabi niya habang nakatingin sa akin

"What do you mean by "it's time" Time for what?"naguguluhang tanong ko habang nakataas ang isa kong kilay

"It's time to go to you're room because your late,20 minutes late"sabi nya,I just knew I am a slow reader -_____- fuck it

"Tss idiot"mahinang sabi nya,akala nya hindi ko kinig?

Tumayo na ako at pupunta na sana sa room ko pero hinawakan nya ang pulso ko at hinila pabalik at napa-subsob ako sa dibdib nya,tumingala ako para tingnan sya at nakita kong malapit na amg mukha namin sa isa't isa,shit! What is this feeling?
Electrical Shock! Inilapit nya ang mukha nya sa tainga ko at bumulong,

"Detention,later after school,see you"bulong nya at kinagat ang earlobe ko,binitawan nya ang pulso ko at umalis

What's with the Fire Brothers biting my Earlobe?

Vote Comment Share

Miss A Out~

9/9/18