Man: *he put my arm down and whispers in my ear* i want you

Y/n: *i move away* please stop

Man: *i grab her thigh and caress it*

Y/n: *i smack his hand* STOP

Everyone turns around.

Man: Sorry everyone my girlfriends getting tired.

Y/n: n-

Man: shutup *i whisper in her ear and kiss her on the cheek*

His beard pricked me and his lips felt weird on my face. I dont know what to do. I move closer to the edge of my chair and put my headphones in. His hand returns back onto my thigh. I take a deep breath and start listening to music.
After a really long awkward flight ride we grab our suitcases and i see Alex. I run up to him and hug him. The man is standing close by. I can feel his eyes on me.

Alex: are you-

Y/n: just hold me please

Alex: *i pick her up* what happened?

Y/n: ill tell you later

We grab our stuff , meet up with Carlos and Ck and get into a taxi and head into the hotel.
The hotel has two rooms and a middle living room area. Carlos and Ck go into one room and me and Alex go into the other. Coincidentally theres one bed in our room.

Alex: look at me

Y/n: *i look up at him*

Alex: ever since we got off the plane youve been acting off what happened.

I told him everything that happened and i didnt even realize that i was crying. He grabbed me and held me so tight i felt safe.

Alex: im so sorry babe tell me what he looked like we should probably call the cops

Y/n: *i told him his description* should we really call the cops?

Alex: *i wiped a tear off of her face* nobody messes with my girl.

Y/n: oh my god im sorry *i looked at his shirt and there was makeup all over it*

Alex: Its okay ill change later but right now i just want to be here with you

*Carlos walked in*

Carlos: whoa what happened

Alex: some guy was harrassing her on the plane if i ever see him im going to kill him

Carlos: call the cops thats messed up as fuck

Alex: ill call right now *still holding Y/n i grab my phone and dial 911*

Cops: 911 whats your emergency

Alex: *i told them everything and gave the profile*

Cops: do you know where the last time you saw him?

Alex: at the ...... Airport in San Diego.

Cops: Alright ill call you when we have more information

Carlos: okay guys im going to bed tomorrow well decide what were going to do.

Alex: okay

*Carlos walks out*

Y/n: i should probably take a shower and get changed i feel gross.

Alex: Okay

Y/n's POV
I relunctantly got up out of Alex's arms and got into the shower. I looked down at my thigh and saw a bruise. Oh my god. I started crying and took a quick shower. I changed into a t-shirt and some shorts. I came out and Alex immediatley saw the bruise on my leg. He stared at it.

Alex: is that from him?

He looked very concerned.

Y/n: *i nodded* dont worry about it ill be fine.  *i layed on his chest and we cuddled untill we fell asleep*

In the morning

Y/n's POV
I woke up and looked next to me. Alex wasnt there. He probably woke up already. I got up and walked into the living room.

Y/n: morningg

Ck, Carlos & Alex: morningg

Alex: youre finally up lets go down to get breakfast.

Y/n's POV
I nodded. We all walked downstairs and got some pancakes, bacon, and orange juice. I sat down next to Alex and Carlos and Ck sat across from us.

Carlos:  wanna know what we should do

Ck: what

Carlos: were gonna go to the beach then were going to a party that my friend who lives down here is throwing.

Y/n: that sounds fun

Alex's POV
Y/n seemed off i felt like she wasnt okay.
We all finished eating and went upstairs to get ready for the beach.

Y/n's POV
I put on my navy blue two piece and put a yellow sundress over it. I grabbed my flip flops and some sunglasses.
I came out and saw Alex in his swimshorts and he ws putting on a t-shirt.I grabbed sunscreen even though probably wasnt going to use it and we headed out and got into a taxi.
And we headed to San Diego beach.

At The Beach

Y/n: omg its beautiful

Alex: lets hope its not as "cold" as the one we went to back home *i looked at Y/n*

Carlos: What are we waiting for? *i ripped off my shirt and ran into the water*

Ck: Last one in the water's a loser! *i ran in*

Y/n: *me and alex exchanged looks and i took off my dress* Loserrrr! *we raced into the water, he ended up getting into the water first*

Alex: whos the loser now *laughs*

Y/n: ugh  *i roll my eyes*

Alex: but your my loser *i kissed her forehead*

Y/n's POV
We all started playing with the beach ball the Ck brought and it was so much fun it felt like nothing could ruin the moment i meant what could go wrong?
A huge wave crashed over my head and the tide dragged me farther back.
I went under the water and i couldnt come back up. Water kept crashing over me and i was pulled back farther and farther. I finally was able to come up and i started screaming and i saw Alex, Carlos , and Ck waving at me to come back. i dont think they got it that i couldnt. I was trying to swim back but the tide kept pulling me farther. I looked over and saw a guy on a surfboard coming towards me. I recognized his face. It was the guy from the airport.

Man: ill help you *i reached out my arm*

I was struggling so much and i didnt want to be near him at all. I tried swimming back and a wave crashed over me. He rode the wave with ease and i felt him pull me out of the water. I blacked out.
Next thing i know I was on the shore and I opened my eyes and saw the guy fromt he airport, Alex, Ck, and Carlos. Alex was about to say something and i started screaming and i slapped the man.

Alex: Y/n its okay he helped.

Y/n: *i stood behind Alex* thats h-h-im

Alex: what?

Y/n: the guy on th-he p-lan-e *i shivered and started backing up*

Alex: Oh my god. *i walked over to the guy and grabbed him by the shirt*

Man: what the fuck i was trying to help

Alex: by harrassing her on the plane?

Man: i didnt harrass her she clearly liked it

Alex: Carlos call the police before I kill him.

Carlos: okay

Man: *i tried to run but Alex punched me*

The guy fell onto the ground. Alex came back to me and hugged me. The cops arrived and took him down to the station.

heyyyy guys do you like the story?? vote if you doooo  and was this one too long? if so sorrryyy