The Joke

The Joke

Faith' s Pov*

Now that I am in grade VI,  I know now how to make it up myself to be in decipline, to be brave, my intelligence, and specially,  studying hard to reach my dreams and to finish my studies in honor. But sometimes I like joking too, so that I start joking in the boy who's Colleen' s crush in grade V, it is Bryan the boy I just saw in our grade V fight. But after I start joking at him I tried to ask questions on Mari , because now Colleen have a new crush I started to ask his name to Mari so that I can joke him completely, Mari said me his first name only and she said they were' ve been bestfriends till grade V. I start writing on a coupon paper about the feelings of Colleen to Bryan.

" Hi Bryan, there's a girl having a crush on you in section pearl.Her name has a E letter on it .

                           - Mari, Faith

That is the words written on the paper. The girl that was talking about there is Colleen right because she has a letter E on her name. But don' t think I have a crush on him because I have a letter E on my name. After wroting that we ask permission to our teacher to we may go out. Me, Mari, and Michelle just left the room. When we get on Bryan' s section I ask Michelle to give it this to him, But we all know that Bryan saw Michelle' s face huh?!

After giving it to him we go ahead to the Comfort Room for some urine to flash on. When we get out the comfort room we saw Bryan calling on us,  he just ask us who is this girl but then, we answer him it is Colleen and he tried to ask us again who is she? We just smirk at him at that time for no reason at all. Time had passed it is dismissal time when I saw him waiting for someone, I joke and shout at him that it is not Colleen who have a crush on him it is Michelle!!!! And he just comment me a paque sign and I dont know why or what is the reason?? Maybe he just don' t like Michelle to have a crush on him or he just wanted somebody else. So, that's the result for my joking at him, a paque sign!!!

please like me on facebook!!

Filbry