"I guess not what did it say?" I asked him.

"I asked you to try and get me a jersey from the store and maybe get a signature from one of the players" Carter groaned.

"I'm sorry Carter I didn't see the text and I didn't even get to meet some of the players" I said lying.

There was no way I was gonna tell him I met Steph.

"Ugh I can't count on you for nothin' man" He mumbled sitting down in his chair and continuing to eat his cereal.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Candice who was eating her cereal quietly.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"Good" She replied.

"That's good" I said making me a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the table and started to eat. The front door opened and I heard Sabrina's loud voice.

"Hey second family" She yelled.

"In the kitchen" I yelled. Sabrina and I have a key to each other's houses just in case anything were to happen and we had to get inside.

"What's up y'all" She said sitting down.

"Why you gotta be so loud?" Carter said covering his ears.

"Boy shut up you're irrelevant" I said. Carter rolled his eyes and continued to eat his cereal.

"Hi Sab" Candice said.

"Hey lil mama" She said giving her a hug. "Where Courtney at?" She asked.

"Upstairs, Dylan broke up with her" I said. Carter stood up from his chair and slammed his hand down on the table making us jump.

"Imma kill that son of a-" Carter was cut off when I arched an eyebrow at him. "Imma kill him" He said.

"Mhmmm" I hummed.

"Imma go check on her I can tell she's hurting. It's a twin thing you wouldn't get it" Carter said getting out of his chair and walking upstairs. I laughed and continued to eat my food.

Candice got up and walked out the kitchen.

"Soooo" Sabrina said smirking.

"So what?" I asked her.

"How are you and your boo thang" She said.

"I don't got no boo thang" I said to her.

"Girl stop playin, you know who I'm talking about" She said.

I laughed, "Okay okay, I am meeting up with him today" I said to her.

"When?Where?" She asked.

"You know that little diner near the stadium?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah Johnsons Cafe" She said.

"Yeah thats the one" I said to her.

"Aw its a date" She said to me.

"Girl shut up , we are just two friends hanging out" I said to her.

"Shut up its a date" She said.

-

"What should I wear?" I asked Sabrina.

"Wear that orange crop top with your high waisted blue jeans" She said.

"Girl you right!" I said to her. "But what shoes?" I asked her.

"White vans" She replied.

I nodded my head and went into my closet grabbing the clothes. I laid them out on my bed and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.