Dude Im-

"Yeah, I'm shirtless what's wrong with that? It's hot!" He said confusely, getting up from the bed.

OH MY-

Can I just die already?

"Did something- HAPPENED?!" I asked him screaming, yes, screaming.

"What-? No! I just took off my shirt because it's hot! What's wrong with that?!" He asked then put his hands on his waist.

"Just please put on a shirt!" I shouted, my eyes are still closed.

Okay.

This is kinda funny.

Because-

The first messages of Finn to me was
"I have abs! I just don't expose them too much!"

Well.

He lied.

He doesn't have abs.

SKSKSKSKSK

HAHAHAHAHA

GONNA EXPOSE HIS DUMBASS!

I then slowly opened my eyes and saw him, him wearing a red sweater, his curls was really really messy.

"Okay, much better" I said and sighed, he then smiled.

"Didn't know you were terrified at shirtless curly haired boys" He said, he then giggled.

I just playfully rolled my eyes and giggled on what he said. There was then a short awkward pause.

"Okay so, I'm gonna brush my teeth" I said as I started fidgeting my hands.

"Oh yeah, okay, I'll be on the couch" Finn said, smiled then quietly left the room.

Well.

Okay.

Where are we gonna go anyways?

I left the room then went towards the bathroom. Oh wow- this is irritating- I'm still wearing a bra- I was wearing a bra when I was asleep- ew just ew.

-- time skip when ure done brusing ur teeth and change ur clothes and things like that--

"Oh, didn't know noodlehead was gonna sleep on the couch" I said as I saw Wyatt sleeping on the couch with a red black blanket wrapped around him and of course, drools.

"Come on, let's go" Finn said and was holding keys on his hand, he then opened the front door and we both left the apartment.

-- time skip again cuz walking down the stairs is boring --

"Wow, that is a nice car" I said, as I saw a nice looking black car infront of me, Finn then giggled and opened the front door for me.

"I guess chivalry's not dead!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yep" Finn said and gave me a warm smile. I then sat down and he closed the doors, he then went to the driver's seat and started to drive.

I checked on my phone and it was 1 in the morning, there was no traffic, no cars and it felt like me and Finn was the people left in the world.

Finn was driving and to be honest, him driving made him looked 10x more attractive- ew don't say that Y/n!

It was quiet, the only thing I could hear was the air conditioner. (i know air has no sound but you know what i meant hihi)

I then started to think about something, me and Finn almost kissed two times, why didn't we just kissed? Or right, you can't.

The awkwardness was too much, I then decided to turn on the radio.

--Underlined Italics will be the song lyrics!--

Static- okay here we go, music.

Sorry I didn't kissed you.

HOLY FUCK.

Bubblegum by Clairo then turned on.

Wow, perfect timing. God.

I then turned my head over to Finn and he did the same, I then quickly looked away.

But it's obvious I wanted to

OKAY.

THIS SONG IS AMAZING BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TURN OFF THE RADIO PLEASE.

Finn then deeply sighed, his hands then syncly tapped on the steering wheel.

Bubblegum down my throat and it's a curse-

Finn then turned off the radio, thank you Finn-

"Yeah why? Why didn't you kissed me?" He asked.

-------

can yall cheer me up by sending me memes PLEASE?!

i just cant get over about my dog ughh

i love u guys so so much! This story is getting views fast and idk why, i love u all so much! U guys r literally the reason why i live lol

see u guys in my next chapter

i sound like a minecraft youtuber when they would end the video sksks

ok bye 💫