"Welcome." Ngumiti rin ito pabalik. I want to stare at her face all day. Sobrang ganda naman nitong babaeng 'to! Her face is so flawless, her heart shaped lips and her eyes....oh don't get me started. They are so captivating. I want to talk to her but the ride will end soon. Bakit ba dito ko pa siya nakita at hindi sa bar para naman openly ko siyang makakausap at malalandi.

Should I follow her? But Yassy, we don't stalk!

Okay, calm down self.

It's good that they have a mirrored elevator in this building. I turned to my front and stare at her for a while. Nakapikit ang mga mata nito kaya mabuti na lang. She looks very classy, the way she stand and her bag. It's a Lana Marks and that screams a lot of things. I like her sense of style. Hm, Rich girl, maybe she's three years younger than me. Her hands look soft, she works in the office maybe?

In just a matter of a few seconds, ang dami ko nang napasin sa kaniya. It's a skill you get from years of flirting and mingling, you get the chance to observe different people day by day. But sadly I get the vibe that this fish is already sold.

I sighed. What was I supposed to do again?

"Coffee." I muttered. Bumukas ang mga mata nito at napatingin sa akin mula sa mirror. I gently smiled at her hiding my surprise.

-Ting!-

"A tip from a random stranger. There's a coffee shop across the street and they serve the best brew in town." Holy guacamole! I want to hear her talk again! That English accent is such a turn on! Wala na akong pakialam kung taken man ito o hindi.

Should I ask her to join me?

"Th-thank you." Iyan lang ang tangi kong nasabi at sa pagkabighani ko sa kaniya ay hindi ko na namalayan kung saan nagtungo ang magandang dilag na iyon. Napakamot ako sa ulo ko. Bakit napaurong ang dila ko at pati na rin ang utak ko?

Sumunod ako sa sinabi niyang tip. Tumawid na ako sa kalsada at hinanap ang coffee shop.

Habang naglalakad at nagtitingin lang ako ng signage ng Coffeeshop ay pakiramdam ko parang isa akong pangkaraniwan lamang na tao. I love this feeling.

Feeling like a child, I spotted the coffeeshop and I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. I absentmindedly took my glasses off to rub my eyes with the back of my thumb. Hmm...

I saw her, the Elevator Babe. She's alone and my black heart is thumping right now. Did she tell me this place on purpose?

 Did she tell me this place on purpose?