Date with a wife or Lucy?

Start from the beginning

"I'm..okay." I nervously chuckled

"Yeobo.." I feel a pair of arm wrapped around my waist.

Without looking at the person, I know who is it.I sigh as I forcefully unwrapped his arm from me and send him a death glare.

"Oh sorry,I should get going now." The man I accidentally bump to apologize and leave.

I smile and wave at him purposely to make jungkook jealous. I heard him clear his throat and I turn around too see him crossing arm,looking at me with his serious face.I mimics his pose and this time,I tap my feet.

"Done talking to your girlfriend?" I ask,without stop glaring him

"Chaerin..." He sigh

"Yeah yeah...I know I'm not as gorgeous as her.I'm not sexy as her.You see,I just wear a simple purple shirt,with black skinny jeans and white shoes.Simple right? I'm not even your type."

"Hey,never say that again." He give me a sharp look."I talk to her because she's my former classmate. Is it wrong for me to talk to my old friend Chaerin and...and why you suddenly being too sensitive?"

My heart softened and I sigh as I hung my head lowered before hugging him.He sigh and hug me back,stroking my hair.

"Is it wrong for me to be jealous?" I ask

"No..But at least, you should listen to me first before jump into a conclusion." He kiss my hair.

I pull away from the hug,intertwined our hand and walk around.

"I just really hate seeing you close to other girl.There must be a scene where they accidentally bump to you,or pretend to know you,or purposely show their flirty side to you." I rolled my eye."Just because you are Jeon Jungkook doesn't mean they have to flirt you."

"Then tell them I'm yours." He smirk

"They already know I'm yours. It just that,they can't resist hot guy passing by."

"Then what should i do?"

"Stop being a hot guy." I smile and he let out a laugh before pecking my forehead

*****

"Where's our seat?" I ask as I cling on jungkook arm.

Jungkook take a look on our ticket and we both look for it.The hall was full and we barely hard to move around since people keep going in and out,maybe to the washroom before the movie start.Moment later,we found our seat which is at the middle row.

Jungkook put his drink at the provided place then grab my freezing hand. I awkwardly turn to him and smile as I rest my head and on his shoulder.

"I wish I can stop the time and enjoy this moment for the rest of my life." He whisper

I chuckled and about to say a word when suddenly another interruption come.

"Hye jungkook!"

I turn around and see Lucy grin widely while carrying her popcorn.Jungkook tilt his head and smile as he see her.I rolled my eye,sigh and rest against the chair,as I giving them a chance to make eye contact.

"Lucy? You're here too?" Jungkook ask

She stalking us right?