Getting to Know the Blonde Boy, Sam

————————————————————————
Hey guys I'm sorry if this story is confusing I just am used to writing plays instead of stories so ya sorry and thanks for reading the story hope you like it!!! :))
————————————————————————
Colby's p.o.v.
The whole day today I've been walking around the mall doing nothing. I am just really sad because I have been here for about 3 months without talking to my family. They weren't happy with me and my decision to move to LA, neither were my friends. They all got mad and we all had a big argument. The whole time I've been here I have only met one person, Alex. Alex is the other person that lives on the same level of the building that me and Sam live on.
Alex and I met in the elevator, like how I met Sam, she and I have been friends for two months and even though I've only been friends with her for two months I feel like I'm closer to her than to my old friends that I was friends with for years. The first month I moved here I got my whole apartment sent up  and found my way around LA. (Back to talking about today) Today after I was at the mall, I started to the apartment building. Once I got there and started to walk in, I saw this boy. I could tell the boy was new, I mean I would remember if I saw him before. The elevator opened and I could tell he hadn't noticed and I couldn't help but to ask if he was going up. While we were on the elevator it was kinda awkward so I asked a couple questions. We talked about our family and why we moved here and Sam said his family wasn't happy with him coming out here either. Sam was nice and cute. Only my best friend, my only friend right now, Alex knew my secret. I'm bi.