Street Rat

HELLO BITCHEZ
I gave up on Ocean Lovers (sry) and decided to do one about Jonathan and Dio insted
Yay JoJo #1 Yay Senpai Dio~kun!
ANYWAY...Hope u enjoy and stay cool my dudes.
JOTARO_KAKYOIN
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬

You were cold.
You were hungry.
You.
Were.
Homeless.
You wasnt all ways homeless. Until about a week ago you lived a peacefull life with your Mother and Father up until your mother became ill one day and died. You cryed for what felt like weeks and months (turns out it was just hours), you missed you mother so much.Your Father on the outher hand didnt give a shit about her or you. He tryed to make you sell her clothes to buy booz and made you steel food just so you and the bastard could survive. One day you had enough of him and in his sleep brutally stabbed him
"Goodbye you wasted of oxygen. I hope you suffer in whatever kind of hell you end up in" you said as you spat on his corps and left with a bloody knife in hand. You never regreted what you did.NEVER. In a matter of fact, it was the best dam thing that ever happend to you (his death) and then you thought. No adult. No resposibilatys...No home...SHIT.

And here you were. Knife in hand...ready to mug any son of a bitch who even walked near you.
"You know what, I gotta better chance if i wait on the street and not in this ally. (Y/N). You dumb bitch"
You made your way out the ally everyone called 'the rats nest' because it was full of dirty,disgusting rats (not all rats are bad) and on to the street. You were just about to cross the road when.
WHAMU!!!!!!!!!!!! (A/N: sry lol)
You were hit by some rich punks carrage and you broke sevral bones and you were bleeding and begining to black out. Then a man in his mid 50's and blue hair and a mustash came out and looked straight at you.
"My god. We must help this poor girl. Get her into the carrage imedantly! And call my doctors"
As he said thoes last few words.. You blacked out..
🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬
(A/N: i love dolphins and cherries like my Jotaro and my Kakyoin)
🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬
It was early in the morning and the sun was shining through the windows of the room making it light up.you had just woke up with a headake that could kill and....
A blue haired teen in ur face?!?!?
"NANI!!.CAN I HELP YOU!"
The young man jumped backed.
He had beautiful blue eyes and a smile that could light up 1000 citys at night.
"FATHER. THE YOUNG LADY HAS AWOKEN." he shouted out the door abit too excited
"Im so sorry to startle you like that miss. My name is Jonathan Joestar. I have been.."
"Ok ok ok ok.. Lets get this streight pretty boy. Im where now" you interupted him
A small blush came across Jonathans cheeks as you called him "pretty boy" as he had never been called that by any woman especaly one who was a pretty as you
"Aah.. Well you see. Your at the Joestar mannor at the moment and my father brought you here because his driver wasnt looking where he was going and ran you over and then my Father felt sorry for you and we have been nursing you back to heath for the past 3 weks."
"3 WEEKS. OH DAM. WHAT ABOUT JOSEPH.I CANT LEAVE HIM!!!!" (A/N Ok Joseph was all I could think of. Ok Lol)
You yelled trying to sit up but the pain was too much and you collapsed.
"Oh dont try to get up miss..."
"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N) (L/N)"
You said with a hint of pain in your voice. Jonathan could sence this.
"Well miss (Y/N). Im sure we will find you brother Joseph as soo..."
Jonathan was interupted by laughter. Your laughter.
"What's so funny (Y/N). I didn't make a joke or do something stupid. Did I?"
"No no no. You didn't know.I didn't say so. Joseph is my pet rat. Im sorry"
You could feel tears stream down your face you were laughing that hard.
"Im sorry but.. Did you say..rat"
You did say rat but it sounded like Jonathan was scared of rats.
"Im sorry Jonathan. Are you scared of rats?!?"
"No Im not scared of them its just.....well it is a unusual pet to have is it not? And especially for a young,beautiful lady like your self"
Did he just call me beautiful.
Does he like me?
I've literary just met him
"Well it is a strange pet I guess but he is clean and well trained and he is the only family I have left."
Jonathan looked sad. He felt sorry for you. That you had no family and a awful life and he had all he would possibly want...or so he thought.
"Jonathan are you ok."
You seeing him cry broke your heart and u had only just met the kid.
"Im so sorry (Y/N) I had no idea. You have nothing and I have possibly everything a 12 year boy could ask for except for a girlfri..NEVER MIND"
You had no idea what he was gonna say.(A/N: this is trash 😢SRY🐬🍒🐬)
But you passed that aside and hugged the bastard.
"Please don't cry Jonathan. Its ok. I can survive without anything"
That was a lie. And u knew it.
"Say..(Y/N) would you like to live here. I know we just met but I feel as those we have possibly met before and I  know you so well I could write a book about you. Please would you consider living with me....and my family of course."
You where shocked.
You felt like u knew hin aswel .
Well it wouldn't hurt anyone if you stayed..would it......
🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry but I gotta think of more ideas. I love Jonathan and I love Dio. Don't worry Dio will appear eventually👌
I'm gonna update as much as I can oki doki doki literature club XD
Luv u all.
JOTARO_KAKYOIN
🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬🍒🐬