Chapter Eighteen

Beginne am Anfang

"Something happened," he inquiries, a knowing look on his face.

A sigh left me before my whole body went completely limp under Trent's. I just laid there for a second in silence while he still held me in place. I hated when my feelings were so scattered all over the place. It left me feeling like I wasn't in control of my own feelings. Last time that happened I'd lost Louis.

Trent let go of my arms, and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me up to stand. Before I could protest he'd picked me up bridal style. As if on instinct I'd hide my face in his chest, so Mason couldn't see my little break down. I didn't want him to see me so broken.

"Mason, the foods burning." That was the only thing Trent said to him. Like it wasn't unusual to be holding a half naked girl in his arms. Though nothing seemed unusual between us anymore.

He turned around and walked out of the kitchen towards my room. Then he'd opened the door as he walked in and closed it with his foot. Without releasing me he climbed into the bed, placed us both under the covers. If Andrew were here he'd be comforting me in this exact way. Though it being Trent made it new because I would be the one comforting him.

Trent rubbed his big hand up and down my back. I could feel my eyes getting heavier as we laid in the silence. Him stroking my back while I cuddled up to his warm side. I felt safe. I felt at home.  We'd stayed just like that before my eye lids finally closed, and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

A low drum beat of rain drops were pelting the window outside. My hands reached out to mindlessly search for Trent, but he wasn't there. I opened my eyes and glanced  around the dark room before I sat up in my bed, then stretched out my stiff limbs. Loud laughing could be heard coming from the living room, probably Trent and Lexi. A sigh left me as I threw my feet off the bed, and turned on the lamp beside the bed.

I glanced down at the pajama bottoms Trent had slipped me on while I was sleeping. I hated how it was still raining, usually I'd love when it rained. It was nice when I wanted to sleep, but now. A long sigh slipped past my lips as I stood up, then picked up a shirt to slip it over my head.

"How long did I sleep?" I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my phone off the nightstand. It was nine o'clock already.

A sigh left me as I walked out of my room, and down the hallway towards the living room. They were sitting around talking, while the television played in the background. Lexi was sitting in the recliner her feet propped up and a pink fuzzy cover draped over her. While Trent and Mason looked liked they were having a debate about the show they were watching. The only one that noticed me was that demon kitten.

"Sam is cute. Though he has nothing on Dean, Dean is a god among peasants." Trent says, while turning back to the television screen.

Mason scoffs."Dean's not that great," he sounds more irritated then anything."He's okay but Sam's just ten times better than him. And also he's my man crush."

Trent turns to him a pout on his lips,"I thought I was your man crush."

Mason laughed while reaching out to pinch Trent's cheek."Don't worry sweetie you're my all time favorite man crush." He said as Trent swatted at his hands.

"You're both delusional, Sam and Dean are both going to marry me. We're all going to make little hunter babies and that'll be that." Lexi says, while not taking her eyes off of the television as she spoke to them.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?"

They all turned to look at me with shocked expression. I'm guessing they didn't expect me to be standing behind them. Basically eavesdropping on their whole humiliating conversation, that I was definitely going to tease them about later. Yeah what's the word for what they were doing...fangirling. I believe that's what you'd call it.

"Watching supernatural." Lexi replied her face turning back to the show.

My arms were crossed over my chest as I walked further into the room. I sat down onto the arm of the couch next to Mason. We sat in silence for a moment the only sound was the television playing in the background. Though it didn't surprise me when Trent broke the silence like I'd expected him too.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened?" Trent asked, while reaching over Mason and pulling me from the arm rest so I could sit on his lap. He then wrapped his arms around my waist as I leaned back into him.

A defeated sigh left me."Those management fuckers," Lexi shot me a look when I cursed, but didn't say anything."they refused to let Liam be him. They actually set him up with a girl to date. Somehow I feel like this is all my fault since I basically suggested the stripclub." I said voice going lower as I finished.

I'd now considered Liam as a friend. Sure when he was staying at our house I'd only disliked him because of what he did to Trent. Though now that I'd gotten to know him, and listened to how he struggled with this whole sexuality thing. No one messed with my friends or my family, unless they wanted to go to an early grave. Though this situation now just was so messed up and I'd know idea how to deal with it.

"Maybe you should quit then." Trent suggested. Yeah that sound like an ideal plan. Except it had two flaws: one was Louis and the other was admitting defeat and letting them win. Neither of those sound good to me.

Lexi throughout her own option which was,"Boycott them then. We should go all out spread it to the news, even get a spot in the newspaper."

"Can I suggest something?" Mason asks, without just jumping into the conversation.

I nodded.

"You should keep working there," he held his hand up when I'd tried to speak."here me out. An inside man is always better than an outside one. The next meeting they have pertaining to their dislike towards Liam's sexuality, you should record it. It's always better to be one step ahead just in case they try to deny it." He finishes.

"See that's why I like him." Trent chimes in, a fond smile on his face. Though he blushed when Mason smirked at him.

"That does sound like a better plan. Though I can't really control myself around them. If I kill someone I was justified." I admitted, and I was being completely honest.

Mason laughed a little,"Well then I'll make sure to get you the best lawyer their is."

"Everyone shh my babes are on the screen," Lexi says, while leaning closer in the recliner. Honestly I felt like hitting her, if I felt like moving. Yeah Trent was always warm and comfortable.

We fell silent again, just watching the television. Even though I had no interest in what they were watching. My stomach growling loudly had Mason and Trent laughing, while Lexi still stared motionless at the screen.

"It wasn't that loud." I said, defensively.

Trent stood up after I'd scooted off his lap,"Yeah don't act like you weren't just the cause of a major earth quake." He runs towards the kitchen when I try to throw a pillow at him."Pizza sound?"

"Yeah," Mason and I said in unison.

Lexi turned to us a serious expression on her face."When my future husbands are talking, you two shouldn't be." She snapped, then turned back to the television leaving me and Mason staring at her.

[Authors notes]- This is my awful attempt at getting rid of writers block. It's like I know what I want to happen but can't wright it out. And I've been busy with college preparations. Do you guys wanna do a character ask, if you do leave a question and which character it's for? This chapter equals shit, I'll do better next time guys.