Untitled Part 3

The nudge from a bandmate interrupted his trance.

"Look." Jake muttered, gesturing toward where they were sitting. It wasn't unusual for Niall's wife and daughter to watch soundcheck, but his daughter must've been feeling extra energetic that day. As they moved onto the next song, she continued to twirl in the aisle. Once she realized she had the attention of everyone on and offstage, she started to show off - even throwing a few cartwheels into her dance.

"That's my girl!" He spoke into the microphone, beaming proudly. Niall pulled out his phone and started filming the charade for Instagram. "Look at my little girl! She is amazing!"

"Got any requests?" He'd play whatever she wanted, even if it wasn't one of his own songs. If it was some embarrassingly cheesy pop song, you could bet he'd force the band to play it.

"Break Free!" She shouted gleefully. Though the band never rehearsed the Ariana song, they did their best attempt with playing the first verse and chorus.

"It's what my little girl wants. We can't let her down."

"I'd like to introduce you all to my daughter, who also happens to be the world's best background dancer." He announced to the crowd that night.

Throughout the entire song, she gave the same level of energy as she did during soundcheck. Not many eyes were on Niall as she moved from one end of the stage to the other. Whenever she was center stage, she would perform the silliest of dance moves behind Niall's back, which delighted the audience. As the song ended, she took a final bow before heading offstage.

"I think she believes this is her show." Niall chuckled.