Chapter TwoLife As A Young Gurl

It was bright shining day when Anna mom came to her room and said,"Good morning my Angel". "Good morning mom I will be going out with Joesph is that okay", said Anna. That night she wait for Joesph at the front of her gate she was wearing a stunning white dress that reach her at her bottom suddenly Joesph drive up in a good look green Benz he came out of the car glorious suit he look so dam sexy in it. Hello gorgeous are you ready to go said joesph in a sexy romantic voice. Yes I am ready to go with you. On her way she ask were are we going said Anna in a quiet voice. It is a surprise said joesph . They arrive at restaurant this place have every thing you need and it is very expensive. They push the door and came in. Joesph went to the desk can you find lovely table as beautiful as this lady. Yes follow me said the lady. They sat in the V.I.P. section with champagne and strawberrys .So is this place you always want to be said Joseph. Yes well is this surprise said Anna. Yes said Joseph. They raise their glass with champagne as Joseph to my furture lady.. It was a long night for Anna and the most romatic night every. On her way she could simle all day. As joseph kiss her gently on her lips and said what a fucking good night in a rough tone. Her mother look through the mirrors looking upset so she make a plan for a guy to rape her dagther his name was Patrick. Knock the door bell rang it was Patrick mother hurry get door and she told to do something like rape her and get her pregnant. Patrick was strong and sexy; muscler and he was a woman beater he has blue eyes and he was mix with India; he was wearing a white T-shirt and a black pants. Knock the door bell rang it was Anna. She look so happy.." Good day mom how was ur night." It was great and you. Mom it was so  fanatic I enjoy every bit of it and who is this man sitting in this chair. "That is Patrick ur new step-father. "That right my child I hope we have  fun together as a family said Patrick  in a funny weird voice  . "Okay mom I am  going to  bed now  come kiss me good night said Anna. "Why don't you make ur new step -father do that said the mother. Yes it will be my pledge my dear child said Patrick. No! shouted Anna it is okay i do without that kiss. Next  morning  the sun so bright  suddenly  a knock on her door  it was Patrick. Come in said Anna.  "Hi good morning  i know  you want me  to fuck you said patrick  as he came  closer and closer to  her.  "Mom! shouted Anna. "Mom can't  help you now she told me  to do this to  you any way  she is dead and  so is ur friends but i promise i will not  hurt ur Joseph if follow my  intrution  said Anna. What you want from me said Anna in a painful  voice. Well i want ur  virginity said Anna  No i will  never do that said Anna. Well I have to  take it  from you  then as he take off her panty  tie up her on, the bed and whact her cry he took off his pants he begin to  spread her legs start to rape her. She felt like she was dead only thing she could say  is that i should have know this was coming for me. After he was finished with her and  cum in her he left just like that.  She walk down stairs put on a robe  and go through the door. She went Joseph's place wear carry out. She shouted Joseph help he was going inside. He heard her and said  Anna as run to asking her if she was okay. Joseph a man rape me he is coming here please if you love kill for me i dont have much energy to talk baby  but when  finish  bring me to a hospital  . Joseph felt so angry  he look up  it  was Patrick. Why did you do this  i bet you can't not shoot  strength pussy hole time to die. Patrick  took out the gun  shoot  Joseph jump and kick back the bullet it reach in his chest.  Later that night ambulance came  and took  Anna her to the hospital  where she was place in a coma. Anna learn a important lesson . Joseph  did not left her when he knew that  she was  pregnant  stay because he loved her so much.

            Read to find out more....
             About Anna; Joseph and her new baby girl. And how she wake from that coma. Sorry for the mistakes and spelling .