What happen to the life of Cassie Anderson

Cassie and Sam are 17 years old btw

Chapter 1

The shrill ring of my alarm clock woke me up at 5:00. "MOM!" I yelled. "Yes Cassie."

"5 o'clock, really?"

"Sorry I thought you would want to start waking up early for school."

"Not this early! Well since I'm up I guess I could use some breakfast....."

"I'm on it!" My mom replied and walked out the door.

I slowly got out of bed to shower and change. When I finished brushing my hair and teeth I ran downstairs to the smell of bacon. "Where's Sam?" I asked. Sam is my twin sister. "Still sleeping. I set her alarm for 5:00 but she slept right though it. I guess that's just the way she is. Well eat up."

As I ate my breakfast I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Bacon, yum it smells fantastic." Sam said as she grabbed a plate and some bacon. "So I guess the house next door was just bought...." Sam said with her mouth full of bacon. "Really, who bought that old, creepy house? It's been for sale for 2 years."

"Yeah, I think it's like 2 kids and there parents. Well I'm going to Jackie's house."

"At 5 in the morning?"

"Are you stuck in time? It's already 8:30." Said Sam as she walked out the door and shut it with a huge bang. I almost never get to her because she's always with her best friend, Jackie. "Mom I'm gonna go for a drive be back in a half an hour." I yelled right before I shut the door.

My mom always wants to give me and Sam everything because I had an older brother named Charlie. My mom didn't give him a car when he got his drivers license. So during a storm he ran outside and turn to my mom, me, and Sam standing in the doorway. He yelled to us 'IF YOU WILL NEVER LET ME HAVE WANT A WWHHOOAA' and he was struck by a bolt of lighting. My mom still breaks down crying if anyone says anything about it even though it was 5 years ago

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TELL ME IF ITS ANY GOOD