Chapter II - Uncontrollable Kisses

After spending the entire day chatting with undertaker, he led Mara to a back room that She assumed was his bedroom. He said She could use his bed since he preferred sleeping in the coffins. Mara told him She preferred a filled bathtub. Which he didn't bother questioning. 'I guess both our weirdness was just normal to the two of us.' Mara woke up the next day to find herself in Undertakers bathtub. The water had turned cold and she shuddered before jumping out to grab a towel.

"Good morning love." Mara turned to see Undertaker propped up against the bathrooms door. She felt his eyes stare at her, her body only being covered with a small towel.

"Mornin Undataka. Mind passing me my clothes?" She smiled at him. A normal girl would be freaking out, having a strange man in the same room as her, when she was only wearing a towel. But not Mara, she never believed in falling in love. Feeling embarrassed around the opposite gender. Having any feelings towards a man, wasn't something she knew. She could have hatred, but nothing like love.

"Sure thing." Undertaker said passing Mara her clothes. He immediately turned around once he saw her drop her towel to change. "L-love! You can't change in front of a man!"

"Don't worry Undataka, things as embarrassment or love aren't something I know. So a man seeing my body isn't a big deal." Mara smiled at him, already fully clothed. She wore a black and white corset dress that went to her mid thighs. Black booty shorts with thigh high black stockings. And black boots with a long black open jacket to keep herself from looking too indecent. Her midnight blue hair brushed to the left side, and She held a black umbrella in her right hand.

"Mara, even if you don't care, men will. They might attack you." Undertaker spoke, walking over to her. "Love." He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Just promise to not change in front of anyone but me." Undertaker froze for a second before realizing what he had said. "I mean, don't change in front of any man at all. Hehe." He chuckled and Mara just stared at him. He sure was weird.

"Okay Undataka. I promise. So, what will my job be today?" Mara asked walking with him to the front of the shop.

"Arranging flowers, I know it's not the most fun job, but the bodies are mine."

"Then the bodies will be for another time. And I'll wait till I can help ya with the bodies." She smiled walking over to where all the flower arrangement things were. 'Flowers aren't that bad, I'd rather help him with the bodies, but hey he's giving me a place to stay I should at least listen to him. For now at least.'

"Then I'll get to work. When you're done just leave the flowers there, and you can go do something else."

"Okay." Mara nodded and hours later she had finished. Not knowing what to do She took a nap, resting her head on the cold metal desk.

Undertakers Pov

"Love did you finish?" I turned around to see Mara had fallen asleep, her midnight blue hair spread across the desk. Walking over I sat next to her. She amused me. A witch, with the oddest pair of eyes and funniest accent I've ever heard. Moving some hair out of her face I couldn't help but lean in close...closer....even closer.

"Nm." Mara mumbled as I pulled back.

"Did I really just kiss her?" I stopped to think and then chuckled to myself. She definitely casted a love spell on me. I looked at her again, my cheeks growing hot. "Maybe one more wouldn't hurt.." This went on for half an hour till the Undertakers door was opened. "Hello young earl~ have you finally decided to be fitted for my lovely coffins?"

"We're here for information-Who's that?" Ciel asked, noticing that I was trying to hide Mara behind myself.

"Oh just a new assistant."

"Her aura reminds me of Lady Serinne." The butler said, looking at his master.

"Serinne?"

"A new employee at my estate. We met her recently in the streets. Her name is Serinne Desdemona." Ciel answered as a heard a thud behind me.

"Ya know Seri?!" Mara yelled getting up from the floor. Hearing 'Serinne Desdemona' caused her to wake up and fall to the floor. How did Mara know Serinne?

"Who're you?"

"I asked ya a question first little boy. So do ya know Seri or not?" Mara glared, hands on her hips, face now inches from Ciel's face.

"Wah, don't get so close to me!" Ciel said falling back onto his butler.

"Jeez, little boy ya need to work on your balance. Now, do ya know Seri or not?"

"Yes, is Lady Serinne someone close to you?" Sebastian asked, getting a bit too close with Mara.

"Ya could say that. Now ya know her or not?" Mara, and Sebastian had become quite close, their faces barely an inch apart. And then Mara had a sudden coughing fit. "Cuse me, I've got to get water." And with that she ran out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Undertaker, who was she?"

"Mara Thanatos, like I said a new assistant. Mind keeping your distance from her butler? Hehehe." I chuckled, though on the inside I was a bit annoyed. I had met Mara first, so why had she gotten so close to Sebastian? I even kissed her...but she wasn't awake.

"She reminds me of a friend."

"You mean Serinne? Quite the lovely girl. Old friend of mine actually." I could feel the butler glare at me as I continued smiling. "Now earl, what is it you need?"

Mara Pov

I inhaled deeply, my head under water. Sweet bliss, i took my head out of the tub and grabbed a towel for my hair.

"Oh, it's the mysterious butler. Ya need something butler?" I asked looking him up and down, how the hell did he know seri?

"My name is Sebastian Michaelis, i'd like to know how you know about Lady Serinne."

"I ought to ask ya the same question. Seri is someone close to me. Now, how ya know Seri?"

"She is residing in my master's estate. And also my lover.."

"Your lover?! Sebastan, Seri is my witch sister. Please if ya love her, save her." I said pleading with my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I could see the frantic look in his eyes.

"That's all i can say, goodbye sebastan." I waved at him, as his master called out to him.

"Goodbye Lady Mara." I slumped down on the floor. I hope he can save her. I sighed and looked to see undertaker watching me.

"You know Serinne Desdemona?"

"Hello to ya too Undataka. Do ya mind passing me that towel?" I asked seeing as the one I has used had been drenched.

"Sure love." He said as he passed it to me, my hand went to grab it but my vision went black. "Love?"

Follow the Fanny >.< lol

instagram//Fannypants25

snapchat//Fran.Malaga

twitter//franchesca1825 [i don't really go on twitter but if you have questions you can ask me here]

ask.fm//Fannypants25 [ask away i would love to answer any questions]