Other Facts

1. Jesse Lawson left the band on October 16, 2013, to spend more time with his family.

2. Nick Martin filled in on guitar for the Feel tour.

3. Sometimes, a few band members stay after the concert to do an acoustic show.

4. Some of Kellin's tattoos are a treble clef on his elbow, an eighth note on his left wrist, a bass clef on his right wrist, a lion on his right forearm, and "Before You I Serve Nothing" tattooed across his chest.

5. The "sirens" in sleeping with sirens isn't a police siren, but evil mermaids called sirens who would sing calling songs to unwary sailors to lure them to the rocks.

6. They are signed to Epitaph Records.

7. Feel debuted at number three on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.

8. They wanted to have a band name that was hard to say super fast, so they chose Sleeping with Sirens.

9. Kellin's idol growing up was Billy Idol.

10. If Jack was a pizza topping, he'd be the sauce.

11. Gabe's favorite snack is Cheez-Its.

12. Kellin's favorite superhero is Spiderman.

12. Once, Gabe peed in a fridge on the tour bus.

13. Justin prefers the west coast over the east coast.

14. Kellin likes Coke better than Pepsi.

15. Jack isn't a good driver.

16. If Gabe could be any animal, he'd be a zebra.

17. Kellin is a fan of Tom Cruise.

18. When Jack first joined the band, he almost got in a fight with Gabe.

19. Justin's favorite Disney princess is Snow White.

20. Gabe's favorite cartoon character is Patrick the starfish.