Chapter 29: Smitten.

Noah's POV

"Don't worry Richelle. We will figure out a way to get your things without you having to see your mother" I say pulling her into a hug.
"I hate my life" I hear her whisper into my chest.
I pull away from her and look her straight in the eyes.
"Richelle...." I whisper, moving her beautiful blonde hair out of her face.
She looks up at me with her broken green eyes.
"I'm going to try my hardest to make it better" I say leaning in and kissing her.
She breaks the kiss and wraps her arms around my neck.
"Noah, you already have" she smiled.
We start kissing gently, but after a while it becomes more passionate. Before we know it, it turns into a full make-out session. This feels amazing. I am certainly falling in love with this girl.
As the make out becomes even more passionate, I make sure I'm controlling myself as her injuries are still quite bad.
Richelle then tries to take off my shirt.
"Richelle" I moan between kisses.
I feel her smile against my lips before she continues to take my shirt off, but I stop her.
"Baby... we shouldn't do this" I say grabbing her hands. I pull away and she looks down, her face turning scarlet red.
"Did I.... did I do something wrong?" She asks mortified.
"God no Richelle" I say reassuring her.
"It's just, I've never done this before so I'm probably bad at it" She says cringing.
"Richelle, trust me, you're not going to be bad at anything" I say smirking.
"Then why did you stop? Did you not want to?" Shes asks now looking at me worried.
"Richelle, trust me, I want to. I haven't done this before either so don't worry. The only reason I stopped was because I don't want to hurt you" I say before putting my arms around her. She moves her head further into my chest.
"Well then... I can't wait till I get better" she smirks.
"Trust me, me either" I laugh pecking her lips.
"I'm falling in love with you Noah" she says smiling up at me.
"I'm glad to hear you say that" I grin.
"Well what can I say? I'm smitten" she says, playfully rolling her eyes.

"What do we have here?"

Richelle's eyes widen and we both spin round towards the front door.
"Tyson!" I shout surprised.
"Oh little brother.... finally lose the virginity?" He smirks.
"Tyson!" I shout running after him. Meanwhile, Richelle is laughing her head off.
"You think this is funny?" I ask out of breath.
"No" she says with a sudden straight face.
"I find it hilarious" she says bursting into fits of laughter.

Richelle's PoV

Noah continues to chase Tyson .
Ouch! What was that?
OUCH!
"Richelle what's wrong?" Noah asks noticing my serious facial expression.
I don't reply to him. I can't. There are shooting pains going up and down my sides.
"Richelle?" Noah asks walking over to me worried.
"I..I don't know" I say confused.
"Woah, Richelle what's happening?" Asks Tyson now looking concerned.
Suddenly the pains stopped. I took deep breaths and I was fine again but more confused than ever. What were those pains?
"Richelle? You're really scaring me" says Noah now right by my side.
"Nothing it's gone" I say almost in disbelief.
"What's gone?" Asks Tyson walking closer.
"The pain"
"Pain?" Asks Noah worried.
"Yeah but.... it's gone now".
"Dude that's strange" Tyson says while walking upstairs and into his room.
"Babe, are you sure you're okay?" Asks Noah.
"Yeah, it's all good" I say with a small smile to try and reassure Noah that I'm fine.
"Okay then" he says taking a deep breath.
"Let's go watch t.v" he says while lifting me up into his arms and carrying me upstairs.

2 hours later

Noah's POV

"We're home!" I hear Kingsley yell.
"Is that your little brother?" Asks Richelle.
"Yeah" I sigh.

"Noahhhhhhh!" Shouts Kingsley as he runs into my room and jumps on the bed.
"Hey king" I smile.
"Noah?" Asks King while jumping up and down on the end of my bed.
"Yes?" I reply.
"Who's the blonde?" He asks pointing to Richelle.
"King! Don't be so rude" I whisper shout at him embarrassed.
"Don't worry about it" chuckles Richelle.
"King, this is Richelle" I say smiling.
"Is she your wife?" Asks king jumping off the bed and landing on his feet.
"No King no, she's my girlfriend" I say matter-of-factly.
"Ohhh so she's going to be your wife?" Asks king with his eyebrows raised.
"Umm...." I say, my face turning red.
"Well?" Asks king.
"Yeah. Well?" Asks Richelle smirking at me.
"Oh um.... maybe" I say, knowing that my face has probably turned as read as a tomato.
"Awww ain't that sweet?" Teases king.
"Oh get lost" I chuckle.
"Byeeee" squeals king while running out of the room.
We both laugh.
"He's cute" says Richelle.
"But annoying" I reply.
"You up for the coffee shop?" I ask
"Always" she replies.

30 minutes later.

Richelle's PoV

So we just arrived at the shop and we're sat down. I smile at Noah and look around for Kendra or Louisa. OH MY GOD! What the actual fuck!?
Noah obviously notices my worried expression because he places his strong arms around me.
"What's wrong?" He asks quietly.
"It's my sister, Abbey"