2

3rd persons point of view

trainees from banana entertainment were the next that came, they had ranked themselves A and B. And they took the seats 26 27 29 31 32 and 67 to 70.

Chang looked down at the guy who sits alone. "Hey Dongdong, I go down to the guy at the front it seems like he is lonely down there" she say standing op from her seat.

"Okay we hold your seat for you" he say giving her a smile, Chang nods as a Thanks and walks down the stairs to the front and sits down next to the guy.

He looks at her shocked as she sits beside him. "Hello I'm Ying Chang, what's your name" she ask looking back at him.

"Ying Zhiyue, why did you go down here?" He ask confused.

"It just looked like you were lonely all by yourself, so I thought that I would go down here and get to know you. Sorry if I wrong" she say starting normal then she got scared for being wrong.

Zhiyue shake his head and gives her a smile. "No you are not wrong. It was a little lonely, so thanks and I like to get to know you to" he say making her smile. " so what do you want know" he ask with a little smile.

Chang start to think about what she should ask, while she is thinking she puts one of her index finger on her nose. The trainees that could see her thinks it's to cute.

["it's a habit she has when ever she thinks about something" Xiao Gui say with a smile]

"Where do you come from?" she ask moving her finger off her nose.

"I'm from Hong Kong, you?"he ask. "I'm from Canada, but I'm Chinese" she say.

"Really then you most be good at English" he say. "I wouldn't say I'm the best, but because of my dads job we had to move around a lot. So when I began my training my brother and I settled down here in China, while dad still travels a lot" She say with a blush.

"You have a brother" he ask. She nods, "yes a older brother, his name is Chan he is a music producer here in China, but he sometimes do jobs in Korea, Japan and American" She say proudly, she is so happy for how far her brother has come in his life.

"wait you don't mean the Ying Chan.....the famous producer, that have made hits for people like Justin Bieber and Bigbang" he ask shocked. She nods. "Wow" he say.

Just then the scene goes off with another entertainment, and this time it yuehua entertainment. And in walks two trainees in very nice clothes.

*only two, I would had thought, they would have send more* she thinks and then five more walks inside. *well never mind*

"123 hello" they say the bow at the same time. *that was so cool, should I go say hello, when I'm already down here....hmm.... yes I do that* she thinks as she stands up and walks to them.

"Hello" She say while bowing. They say hello back. " if you want to sit together you have to sit down here" she say with a smile. " okay thank you" Justin say smiling back.

She nods looking back at Zhiyue, " is it okay that I go back up again" she ask. He nods. She starts walking up when the scene change aging, this time it's a legend star entertainment group. Chang stop on the stairs and looks down waiting for the trainee or trainees. A guy in a pink shirt walked in, she runs down the stairs and tackle the guy in a hug. "Nongnong" she yells making him laugh, "Chacha" he yells sitting up with her in his lap.

["she can make friends with anyone" Zhu Xingjie say]

["how do you know him" a worker ask. "Well because of my dad's job, we travel a lot. I met Nongnong or Chen Linong, when we went to Taiwan for two weeks. And we just hit it off and became best friends, my brother say that we get along so well because we both are cute fluff balls of sunshine" she explained]

"I'm so glad you're here, I missed you Chacha" Linong say hugging her, "I missed you to Nongnong" she say hugging him back.

After hugging Linong she finally get back to her seat, and after some more trainees. The screen suddenly say Iqiyi. *what, I thought we all are here* she thinks confused. Then the screen says 'already debuted'. "okay I'm confused" she say out loud. Dongdong and Changgeng nods.

["why would a already debated person be on this" she say]

Then it says the person has over 100 Million fan worldwide. And that they have held more then 100 concerts.

["goodbye, it was nice meeting you" she say waving towards the camera]

Then suddenly six people walks in. The first is PD Zhang Yixing also known as lay, an old friend and ex band mate of her cousin. Her brother have made some songs for his company before. The second is MC Jin, a fantastic rapper. The third is a good friend of her brother. Jackson Wang, both as a solo artist and in a band is the music fantastic. The fourth is Li Ronghao, a really strong singer. The fifth is Cheng Xiao from cosmic girls. The last but list Zhou Jieqiong a former member of lol and now apart of Pristin.

[" my cousin has told me a lot about PD Zhang, and my brother about Jackson" she explains]

"To all 100 trainees hello, I am the nation's producer representative. Zhang Yixing" PD Zhang say standing in front of all of us.

We all bow say hello.

"idol producer's stage is based on the votes of the citizens producers. To decide whether you star or leave." He tell us.

Time skip

The first trainees didn't get the best results from the mentors, some was to nervous, some made to many mistakes and some was just not good enough. Dongdong and Changgeng both got a D. The first to get a A was Cai Xukun, he was amazing, really sexy, Chang was blushing really hard from it.

Right now is she standing in the waiting room to hear what Linong got, she is right after him. When he walks inside with a big smile and tears in his eyes, it make her smile as well. "What did you get" she ask. "A" he say making her scream and hug him to her. "That's amazing Nongnong" she say. "No it's not, I don't want a A, because I do bad later on" he say.  "Don't say that, you are a really good sing and when you get some more experience in dancing you will be unstoppable" she say doing a victory pose. "Thanks Chacha" he say. She smile, i worker called her saying that it is her turn. "Wish me luck" she say. "You don't need it and you know it" he say.