Alex let's out a sigh when Marcel turns to look at him for an answer. He really did hate that monkey, but he knew that he had to try to be nice to the damn thing if he wanted Louis to continue seeing him as an equal to his brothers. "I'll try too," he tells the boy, even though he was a little unsure about the situation.

"Okay, then lets go get into our swimsuits," Louis tells the three of them cheerfully. Turning off the television with the remote before making his way up the stairs and towards the bedroom. The two brothers were following behind him closely.

Louis makes his way into the huge walk-in closet and towards the side of the closet that held all of his clothes. Searching through the large swimsuit variety that Marcel and Harry had gotten for him way before he was even brought to the island he tries to find one that would cover up the most skin. All of the items were two piece, the men apparently must have a kink for his stomach or something.

Louis finally finds one that has a bigger made bottom that would definitely cover both of his bum cheeks fully. It was a little more girly then he would have wished for, but it was better than the ones that didn't cover him completely. It was a dark blue color that was almost black with a floral pattern going up the sides of both the bottoms and the top. There was a criss cross on the top that went over the middle of the male's stomach. The material would only show a small portion of the skin on his tummy and Louis was grateful for that. He wasn't very happy with his body even if the three brothers seemed to think it was perfect.

Louis makes his way out of the closet and into the bathroom to change in private, even though the other two men have already seen him naked

Louis makes his way out of the closet and into the bathroom to change in private, even though the other two men have already seen him naked. He still liked his privacy when it came to this sort of stuff. Pulling off the pink panties he was wearing he pulls on the swimsuit he had picked out. It was much more comfortable then the last one he had worn. It was a much bigger material that fit much better around his bum and he was grateful for how well he was able to move in it.

"Lou! Are you ready?!" Harry's voice calls through the bathroom door, the man must have gotten back from his jog while he was busy changing.

"Yeah," Louis tells the male, moving towards the door to unlock and open the door, to reveal the curly haired male on the other side. Harry was shirtless, probably never having a shirt on in the first place with his jog. His body was glistening with the sweat from his run, he had a pair of swim trunks hung low on his hips and Louis couldn't help but to admire how amazing the male's body was.

"You like what you see?" Harry teases the boy with a raise of his eyebrows when he notices the boy staring at him.

"Hell yeah, daddy," Louis tells the male with a small wink, causing the man to let out a groan. Louis decides to be an even bigger tease as he moves past the man without another word, making his way across the hall to the bedroom where his pet monkey spends most of his time now that it's been finished. That's why he didn't seem to notice when the man started talking to the wall as if there was someone there as soon as Louis had walked away from him, arguing to someone who wasn't there.