Chapter 2

When I get home from a terrible day at school I see a big red tour bus with two wheels off of it.

I'm thinking which big pop star would want to come to small town nowheresville,confused

When I hear four British accents and one I couldn't quite tell what it was.

Then I hear my mom say boys my daughters home you should come meet her

I thought in my head o wonderful they get to stay with my family yay

When I hear a real low voice behind me "o come on love it will be amazing dontyou know who we are"

Looking up relizing I had just said that out loud I respond having shivers up my spine from hearing the amazingly low calm voice "your your ummm",I stutter, " one function right"

"no I think your meaning one direction love our tour bus broke down on our way to chicogo, my name is Liam or as the boys say leeyum" "what's your name dear"

Taken aback by his nice ways and good looks I say" Molly", trying not to freak out because I knew inside they werent what they seemed "how about you introduce me to the other boys".

"ok, here we go thin this I Louis".

He looked really good in those stripes he was wearing ugh mind shut up I tell my self they are famous and that's that.

Then there was Harry the curly haired one who was such a flirt not to mention gave me the nick name mo mo. Next was naill the one with blonde hair I found out that his accent was actually Irish. Next was zayn who really seemed to confuse me why was he so quote when he was around all these loudmouths.

Louis p.o.v

Mrs. Cohersts daughter was absolutely beautiful I really wanted to talk to her alone but just noticed in the Conner of my eye and Niall was tense and his eyes sparkled he liked her I just knew it.

I couldn't fight with Niall he hadn't feel in love in a Long time he deserved it.

But I had to try she was just so funny and wearing striped to top it of so I make a move "hey Molly thanks for not fingerling in front of us", I could tell by the look on her face that was a wrong move

She replyed,"umm sorry but I have no idea about you guys and one direction"

I made a quick cover,sorry babe we should all go out and get to know each other over dinner" I also winked and Niall glared at me.

Mollylooked embarresed and made a quick comment to get out of this situation and left.

I followed her while the boys where arguing over where to go eat when I found Molly she was crying

Molly p.o.v.

Louis was so trying to flirt with me I got embarrassed no guy had ever liked me or flirted me not to mention a

famous twenty year old when I was only 14,maybe I could get out of it he didn't know my age I was tall enough to pass for a 17 year old. But I swear I would kill to kiss his amazing lips no my mind just wouldnt be quiet.

I was to busy mentally beating myself up to notice a voice respond "you want to kiss me"?

What I was confused did I say that out loud dang I needed to stop doing that.

Blushing I say" sorry I couldn't help myself your just so nice and British"

Sup rising myself that I could flirt and I wasnt doing a bad job at it

Louis looked shocked at my response then he shook his had and said "o I thought you were the shy clean cut kinda girl "

I smiled and we both died laughing and fell to the ground.

I must not have relized how much time we He'd just been lying there in the grass he started to grab my hand

I pulled away and he looked hurt then out of know where he jumped onto me and said yehaw like a Texas person and Niall walks up to tell us we are leaving and auto matically walked away he looked hurt......

Niall p.o.v

I went to go find lou and Molly figuring they would be in different places man was I wrong to tell the truth I really thought Molly could be the one if I got to know her. But when I found them I was not happy Lou was onto of Molly like he was riding a horse and they where laughing.

I loved the way she laughed she seemed like a fun loving person kin a like me.

I just had to get am reason to be with her alone

Lou was always the one to get the girls I secretly liked and he wasn't getting this one......