Chapter 1 - Help, i'm suffering from Boredom

"When I was tree", 

"Three Kimberly, your line is ' when I was three'. Honestly, how am I supposed to audition for the school musical if you can't help me with my lines". Frustration gripped her face, Fadrah's in a mood again.

"What are you auditioning for this year" I question dreading the answer. Fae is what you call a method actor and last year she decided she would play a pirate and after 6 weeks of 'Ahoy me matey,'  i had just about lost it.

" I don't know they gave everyone the same piece of speech to say" she grumbles putting the script away and taking a bite of Kim's apple

"Hey, I was going to eat that " Kim moans as she looks behind me and starts to glow just as Stephen and Eaton walk up. Everyone knows Kim and Stephen are perfect for each other, even them but both of them are too shy to ask the other out, hence my dismay, I ship them so hard.

 "There's a new teacher,  just checked my timetable we have him for Gym " Eaton whispers to me amusement in his tone. Eaton loves making teachers quit, I'm not sure how or why but in the  6 years I've known him, 8 teachers have left for spontaneous reasons and this is fresh meat. 

" Why must you torture the poor teachers so " I giggle in a mothering tone. " But on a more serious note, you can't involve me in any of your schemes. I need to pass Gym or else my parents will KILL me, " if they stop arguing with each other that is. 

" You need to stop worrying, all the other teachers love you, you're their top student, Its just Gym and I think I can get this guy to quit within a week I'll even bet  money on it" He retorts 

"How much money," Fae asks.

"Don't encourage him, Fae. If he continues we might get Mrs Elvis as a reliever again, that was the worst day of my life" Kim complains  bringing back memory's I had worked hard to bury of the time Eaton made a maths teacher quit and they couldn't get a replacement fast enough so we got Mrs Elvis, who is Pure Evil. 

The bell interrupted my musings, me and Eaton walked off to Gym while Fae, Kim and Stephen walked the down the other hallway.

"Now that 'Miss complainers' gone what do you think about..."

Author Notes

- If this is different from your High school experience that is because it is based on my knowledge of high school which comes from New Zealand

- Do you think in use too much dialect? Also is this to short a chapter? Please let me know if I can improve on anything.

- Thanks so much for reading.