#002 anniversary

Words: 1323

Warnings: None, just a bunch of fluff :)

By the way, this chapter is more on the books vs the movie but you'll understand even if you only saw the movie! Comment what you like and what I can to to improve on and don't forget to share it with friends!

⟷⟷⟷⟷⟷⟷⟷

Bram: pick you up at 5:30?

Simon: sure. can't wait ;)

Today was Simon and I's one year anniversary. We had rounded out the end of our first year in university. The months apart were hard but we visited each other as often as possible. Which meant a whole lot of money spent on gas, going back and forth on weekends.

I had a whole date planned out. I got up and out of bed and dressed. I put on the same outfit from the day we first kissed in. I went downstairs to make sure I had enough money for the day.

5:20 finally came around and I hopped in the car, driving to Simon's place to pick him up. I arrived a little early, being too eager and speeding my way over. But no doubt, Simon was ready. He got into the passenger seat and I leaned over the middle consel and kissed him hello.

Simon was eager because I didn't tell him where we were going.

"Braaaaaaaam, now can you tell me where we're going?" He asked with his cute Simon Spier look. It took all of my will not to tell him. He knows I always break with that look.

"Nope." I said giving him a mischievous smile. 

After a half hour drive, we had finally arrived. The carnival was back for a couple weeks so I wanted to recreate how I told him I was blue.

As soon as I pulled up to the carnival, Simon's eyes lit up and he was jumping with excitement. I parked the car, got out of the car, rounded the front and opened Simon's door.

He got out and right away was in my arms, giving me a hug and kissing me.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" He pretty much shouted. I gave him a little laugh. 

He sprinted, and I mean ran as fast as I think I've ever seen him run before, to the gate. I jogged to the gate and pulled out my money, paying for tickets and admission, ignoring Simon saying he can pay.

We started on the ferris wheel and sat there going around and around for like 30 minutes, talking and kissing. When we were finally kicked off the ride, I thought we could do the fun little carnival games. 

I led Simon to the game where you shoot darts at the balloons. We ended up successfully winning a huge bear. Simon was way to excited for this.

I loved the way that Simon got over excited over the smallest little things. His eyes would sparkle, his smile became wider and his laugh was louder. I missed Simon so much. I missed seeing him every day and the feeling of his lips on mine everyday.