You can trust me

Jake POV: I basically didn't sleep last night. I was kinda worried after what Lucas told me. I was scared that something would happen to Erika. But I have to focus so I could make sure she would be safe. I got up slowly from bed and let Erika sleep. It was 9 am, a bit early for me. I went downstairs and saw Lucas making breakfast.

Lucas: What the hell?! Why are you up already?

Jake: I don't know, I guess I wasn't tired. - I looked to the other side so he wouldn't give me his look. Didn't work

Lucas: Bullshit! Come on. You sit here and I'll take this to Tony and Sunny.

Jake: What?!

Lucas: I made a bet with Tony and I lost so he asked for breakfast in bed.

Jake: And Sunny..

Lucas: She slept with him.

Jake: My boy.. Did they smash?

Lucas: DUDE!!!! I don't know and I don't want to. - he went upstairs and I laugh at my self.. My conclusion is, I am stupid. After a while Lucas came back and sat near me.

Jake: How was she?

Lucas: Oh God!.. 😒😒 She is in the same clothes as she was yesterday. Satisfied?!

Jake: Yeah.

Lucas: So.. What is going on?

Jake: Nothing.

Lucas: Come on Jake, you know I don't believe you. And I know you are lying, so let's just get this over with.

Jake: ....

Lucas: You can trust me.

Jake: No, I know that I just..

Lucas: Come on Jake, speak up..

Jake: I couldn't sleep. If I slept three hours it was a lot...

Lucas: Why?

Jake: I'm scared. You told me to keep an eye on Erika. And I am scared that I can't be there for her. I really am, what if I fail? What if I'm not there for her when she need? - he starts to cry and Tony shows up with empty plates.. that's how long we've been talking.

Tony: Yo bro.. what's wrong? Are you okay?

Jake: No I'm not.. just tell him Lucas.. - Lucas resumed everything and Tony gave a little tap on the back.

Tony: Don't worry about that man. We know you will be there for her you always are, even is she ask you not to be.. - I laughed, that's the best in Tony he always knows how to cheer me up..

Lucas: Don't think about things that can happen. Think about the thing you CAN make happen. Like, "I can plan a date and go with Erika, I could ever call Tony and Sunny to come, a double date.."

Tony: And you and Ally.

Lucas: Whatever.. focus your mind on the present Jake, and I mean present the right now! We don't know what can happen tomorrow, you usually do that I don't know what happened to you last night.

Jake: I was scared to loose Erika. She means the world to me, and I don't know what I would do without her. I love her.. - what I didn't know, Erika was getting in the kitchen when I said that. She ran up to me and gave me a tight hug.

Erika: I love you too! I don't what you guys are talking about, and I'm going back upstairs but that was really sweet!! Thank you. And you also mean everything to me, and I love you Jakey. - she kissed me and I hugged her. She went back upstairs

Tony: Better?

Jake: Yeah.. thanks you guys for listening and for everything you said. It means a lot to me.

Tony: That's What best friends are for!! We are her for you bro.

Lucas: We will always be here for you!

Jake: Thanks guys.

We group hugged and kept eating and talking. It really helps when you have friends, I mean real friends, by your side, I don't know what I would do without these two..

Unexpected friendships!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें