part 2 black organization

"where are you haibara?" conan asked while wearing his jacket.

in haibara's side.

"i'am in front of a convinence (24 hours open is the store) store that near in your real house"

conan pov

"okay i'll be there"  i said. i'am in front of the agency while i was talking to haibara by my phone. then haibara hung. but there's a question that i need an answer "did the organization already know who we are?"

I keep running and searching haibara until i saw a crowd of people in front of a convinence. i quickly run through the crowd of people and i was shock when i saw haibara laying and saw that she have bullet wound on her left arm.

haibara saw me...

"kudo, please save me". haibara said.

i saw her looking at me

"i will fight for you, haibara. no matter how strong they are." i said quietly then i run and find the black organization...

...

until i found them.

i can't control my angry for what they did.

i shout "gin!"

they look at me with smile.

"welcome, silver bullet" gin said with cold smile.

gin get a gun under his black suit and shot it to me but i dodge it.

but...

...

...

...

i didn't know that vodka was on my back and kick so i tripped and fall. my head hit a small rock that makes my head blood.

before i fall asleep. i hear them.

"so what are we going to do now, aniki?" vodka ask.

"call vermouth..."

then i fall asleep.

Ellysa29:

guess what is the black organization going to do next?

first haibara now shinichi.

what's next?