Okay, what's wrong with him? He's acting strange.

"Yukhei I-"

"Go home. I'm not in the mood to talk." he said coldly and he still not facing Jungwoo. He's just standing beside the washstand and he's not planning to look at the paler.

"Yukhei please, listen to me. We didn't do anything bad. We just talk."

Jungwoo then tried to come near to Yukhei but the younger speak. "Are you regretting? That I became your boyfriend after Johnny Seo came?" Yukhei then his voice trembled. "I know he's better than me, twice or more but, I can love you with all my heart." he added and his voice become softer. Jungwoo noticed that and all he want to do is give him a hug, Jungwoo realized now what he really means to Yukhei and he feel the same too.

"Of course not! You're thinking absurd, and don't you dare to compare yourself with Johnny sunbae because he's not you and you will never be! You're just Yukhei, Wong Yukhei and you are perfect just the way you are! You are the one I love, so please. Will you look at me?" Jungwoo stated and his eyes were pleading even though Yukhei can't see it.

It made him smile, his heart fluttered too and his cheeks were blushing. Really, he can't really gets mad at him, though he can but it's not lasting. He already tried.

Jungwoo is just, irresistible.

This little problem became really big. Damn it Yukhei, control your feelings.

"I can't." the younger mumbled.

"Why? Are you still mad? Look, we just talk and, and we made up already. I don't like him anymore, it was all in the past and I already have you, I don't regret everything." Jungwoo explained and his voice became softer and softer too, it's because he don't like the idea of Yukhei and him is fighting over this thing and as much as possible, he wanted to end this little problem of them. It's not important anymore but this is making him cry again. "So can you please look at me now?"

"I still can't."

"Why? You don't want to see me again? Are you sick of my face already?" Jungwoo's voice trembled.

"No, I just don't want to face you now."

"I get it, you don't love me anymore." The paler then move back and Yukhei sensed that so before Jungwoo could move again, he speaks. "Don't you ever get out of this room or else! I don't want to look at you but I never said that I will do it! What? I don't love you anymore? I'm not the one who's thinking absurd here! You know how much it scares me when somebody wants you to steal from me." Yukhei shrieked but he still not looking at Jungwoo and he couldn't see his boyfriend's clueless expression so, too bad for him.

"But, you're acting like one. If you're sick of me, I'll just leave."

"Yah! Don't you dare!"

"Then look at me! Why are you talking to me like that?"

"I want to get mad! After seeing you earlier, my anger disappears already that's why I'm not facing you because I want to get mad to you, for not keeping your promise. But still, after seeing you, I realized that I really can't resist you and my heart softened. What did you do to me?" Yukhei said then glimpse Jungwoo and he saw him wiping his tears, his heart becomes softened again. Damn, he can't watch him crying. He's the reason behind those tears.

Yukhei is facing the washstand and sigh deeply. Okay he should forget his pride now because Jungwoo is more important than anything in his life, well except for his parents but they're excluded. He was about to face the older when he felt a pair of arms is slowly wrapping around his waist and Yukhei tilted his head to glance Jungwoo. The latter's head was resting on his back. "I'm sorry for making you upset." He whispered.