"Come, come! Mas marami mas masaya." Tito Pao said then pinasakay na nila kami.

Ryan and Joaquin were there too. We talked about some stuff, kinumusta nila school, how's Janina in Brent na daw ba.

"She's actually doing great in Brent po. Based on what I can see, she gets along with everyone in class and even friends with our other batch mates as well." Kwento ko.

"Wow, what's with all the praising naman?" She joked.

"It's true though." I insisted.

"Very good ka naman pala, anak, eh." Tito Pao said.

"Of course, mana sa ina!" Tita Jenn said and we all laughed.

After an hour or so, with a bit of traffic, we arrived at the Alabang Town Center. Tito Pao parked and we roamed around for a bit. 

Joaquin insisted that he plays at Timezone first, so that's what we did. 

The Punzalan siblings aren't actually hard to please, they make the most of everything as much as possible, and little things suffice their happiness. They don't need anything grand to be happy and maybe that's one of the many similarities of their family to ours. 

After thirty minutes of playing, we decided to go down to the first floor. 

"They said they're at California Pizza Kitchen. Tara na?" Tito Pao asked and we followed him. 

As we entered the restaurant, I recognised a familiar guy and I tensed up a bit when I realised that that's where we're headed to. 

"Is that David?" I whispered to Janina.

She looked at me and nodded, "Yes, weirdo. Gonna act sungit again?" She laughed. I furrowed my brows at her and she smiled a lot more. 

"Huwag mainit ulo, Pangilinan. Papangit ka niyan!" She whispered. I shook my head as if I can't believe her but smiled afterwards. 

"Hi Janina!" David greeted her as we approached them. 

"Hey, David! You remember Donny last night, right?" She asked. 

"Oh, yeah! Of course, how could I forget?" He said and I glared at him. "Bro." He greeted me and asked for a brofist. Sapakin kaya kita diyan? 

"'Sup?" I gave him a brofist. Buti nakapag pigil pa ako. 

Janina Vela 

I took a sit beside Donny, since I was the one who asked him if he wants to come with us. Rude naman if I leave him alone kasi hindi niya naman gaano kakilala yung mga kasama namin.

Plus, I don't know why pero parang mainit ulo ni Donny kay David.