Chapter 3: Call me Grayson

I woke up and looked at my clock, it read 7:54 am, so I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. After I ate I made my lunch then walked out the door, once I was outside I locked the door then went on my way to school. As I was walking I didn't trip, but someone ran into me and I fell "ow" I said as I rubbed my head, "sorry I didn't see you there" I looked up to see a boy wearing a brown t-shirt and black jeans, he had green eyes but his hair was gray, witch I thought was strange because he looks about 17. He reached his hand out to me and I took it, once I was up he said "are you alright?" "yes, I'm fine" "glad to hear it. You can call me Grayson, what's your name?" I smiled "Lily" I answered then we shook hands. I looked at my watch, 8:40 am, oh my god I'm going to be late, I looked at Grayson and said "I got to go, it was nice meeting you" then I took off running to school. I got to school just in time, when I got to class, I took out my note book getting ready for class when the teacher walked in and said "class we have a new student joining us" another one! then we all looked over to the door and a boy came in, I was surprised to see him, this sure is strange. He stood in front of the class and said "my name is Grayson Wolf, it's nice to meet you all" then he did a small bow. The teacher said "you can sit there for now" she pointed to the front seat by her desk, he nodded then sat down. Once we started to work I got an uneasy feeling, I looked around and saw Derek glaring at Grayson, strange do they know each other? I pushed the thought a side and got back to work. Finally it was lunch time, I went outside and sat on the grass by myself because Kayla isn't here today, I looked up at the sky when a voice said "mind if I sit here?" I looked over to see Grayson, I nodded, he sat down and said "I can't believe we go to the same school, what a coincidence" "were in the same class too" "we are? that's awesome" I looked at him and he was smiling then I thought should I ask him about Derek, yeah I should "hey Grayson, do you know Derek?" he looked at me a little surprised then said "Derek Hellforce?" I nodded "ah...kinda why?" "he was glaring at you in class" "he's here!?" I nodded, he looked to be thinking then he spoke "I got to go, see ya later Lily" and he took off, then the bell rang and I went to class. After school got out I went straight home. I made dinner when someone knocked on the door, I went to answer it and Kayla was there, I said " do you need something?" "um, I was wondering if I could have dinner with you tonight" I smiled and nodded, she came in and I got her some food then we sat down to eat, we talked as we ate then I said "where were you today?" she looked at me then answered "I had to go to the doctor's with my dad" I nodded and we continued to eat. Once we were done Kayla said goodbye and went home then I cleaned up. After I cleaned up I went to my room and put on my PJ's, I got my journal out and sat on my bed to write.
Dear Mom and Dad
     Today we got another new student, his name is Grayson, he's pretty nice but his hair is strange, it's gray and he's only 17, but other than that he's cool. For some reason Derek was glaring at him in class, they seem to know each other, but it's like they want to kill each other and something seems off not just because he has gray hair and knows Derek, but his hair looks more like fur than hair, it's strange, just like all the new student we are getting when school is almost over, I bet tomorrow we will have another new student. Well it's getting late, I love you both goodnight, until next time.
                                         Love your
                                             Daughter Lily
I closed my journal then put it back in my bag. I turned out the lights then layed down, pulled the blanket over me and went to sleep.