the party

YOUR P.O.V.

We arrived at the party I thought it was gonna be wild but it was more calm then the sunset on the beach "here we are and yes its calmer than you prop thought" said finnick "it's ok finn and what type of party is it?" you said "it's a Um..." he said then reads invite "it's a fun but casual party" he said "ok finn" you said and then you walked to the snack bar with finnick " oh my favorite pizza" he said " oh my favorite too (f/f)" you said (f/f) = favorite food) you take a hole lot of your (f/f) then you basically destroy your food then finnick called you to show you some one "ok finn" you said then follow him to see a Buffalo,bunny and nick talking "oh its nick" you thought "nick never told you about a buffalo or bunny" you thought again "hi nick" you said "oh hi I thought you wouldn't have come but I'm glad you came" nick said "this my chef bogo and gf Judy hopps" nick said "hi my bro's friends hi hopps hi bogo" you said "hi" they said you hug hopps and bogo "hi new friends" you said finnick pulled you to the t.v. and you see a wolf gif that says " sup can you cool" you laughed he looked away then he said he's reedy to go "why" you said you then look at a group of a dog, wolf, and the leader is a fox nick runs to you and finnick "we need to go NOW" nick said "why" asked " we kinda oh them money" said finnick rushing you out. (tbc)