Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

That day was amazing. From that time, we spent practically all the time together. We ate lunch together, went to library together,had sleepovers all the time.

We all felt that this was  just a small group to kill time with.

But I knew I am and will always be incomplete without the four of them. They made me like I always had someone to talk to. Like someone was there to care.

I knew they would listen to any crap that escapes my mouth.

We joke; talk about boys, movies, books, tv shows, latest trends. Everyday sharing something with them was a bliss.

But sharing different things to all of them was the fact.

I talked to Noelle about the latest things and One direction! Ofcource One Direction! She has been the biggest fan out of all of us. Besides that we both still feel that we have tons of things in common. Sometimes we start disliking each other and sometimes there’s this click where we both start sharing our feelings towards stuff and feel relived after doing so. Yes we shared that effect.

 I conversed every random and important talk with Aiden. She’s been my twin but not my twin. You know what I mean? Sometimes having freakishly same choices can creep me out. Well that’s not the case With Aiden. We know the deepest secrets of each other. We feel the most comfortable with telling them to each other. I called her my personnel diary. We both laughed most at each others’ jokes. But I’m the funniest in our group.

Gretchen is the I-don’t-care-who-dies-I-just-want-my-icecream kind of girl. You want to get all mushy with her? Bad idea. She would probably say “Dude grow some balls!” even though you’re not a boy. If you would say “I love you Gretchen, you rock!” She’d say “Okay”. Yep that’s our Gretch. Besides that she’s the practical one. I go to her for some straight advises and solve my study-realted-quaries. Gosh that girl works hard.

One word for decribing what I talked about with Rayanne all the time? Boys. Yes, this girl practically worships abs and tanned bodies of boys. If ever saw a hot guy, if I googled a hot celeb, if I heard a new boyband, if  liked a hot character in a book; I rang her up that second. She’s also the most fanciest in the gang. You’ll always find her with some designer stuff, I don’t even remember all the names of those brands! Besides that she has a slight British accent which she has a propensity of using unknowingly. Don’t worry it suits her.

None of us have blonde hair. But we believed that if Ray did not have that lush brown hair of hers, she’d be a blonde. No offence to the blondes but they are so typical. Or maybe it’s just me. I just imagine every blonde on this Earth bobbing their head up and down with either a smirk or a grin or chewing a pink bubblegum and with sunglasses on. Gosh I have a stereotyped brain. Not good.

Also if we talk about typical blonde like those, I’d say Noelle must be a blonde in her previous life too. She sometimes cracks awkward jokes in public which make everyone go like what? Then she always seems happy-go-lucky and devil-may-care ish. And the way she talks! You imagine a barbie with……

With……?

 You imagine A BARBIE! A talking barbie! Yes that would be Noelle. But don’t mistake her to be those dumb ones. She’s smart, smartest out of the five.