The search for family

It's a Tuesday morning as Hayley is in her room picking up the phone.

"Hello this Hayley, Rebekah" she said Yes how can I help you " she said yarn in voice. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. " She said sweetly "No it's fine" she said pushing her hair back. "but I was wondering if we could go to the library and search for my family. But if you can't"

"Don't worry about me I'll come to your room now and I'll take you to library."

As Hayley and Rebekah walk to the Library they open some books the say Marshall but none of them says anything about her family tree. They look though all the book and her time 22years ago but nothing not even her first name. As Hayley walks though the door "thank you for your help but I guess there's nothing here." She said with disappointing smile.

"How about we ask around someone as to know something".

As they ask around to all the people saying "Do you now anything about the Marshall family" But nothing they possibly asked everyone in the town. As Hayley walked to Rebekah

"thank you for your help but no one knows anything. Maybe that's saying that I don't need to know. I have to go I'll really tried." She said really disappointed "ok" Rebekah said she heads back to the mansion

As Hayley is walking back to her room she over hears voices "what did tell her" it was Esther " I made sure she didn't find anything about her family" rebekah said and was about to say something else but her mother cut her off " Good just be careful if you tell her about her family if she finds what really happened. What her real last name is, and what her birth mark means where done the vampires a done she a labonair be careful" she said and then she heard someone there. She realized Esther heard her. Hayley ran to her bed and opened a book and was fake reading.

She hears a knock on her door "come in" she yells it was Esther "good afternoon" she said with a big smile " is everything okay" Hayley said with a smile "yeah where just outside near the door?" she said " No I was in her the whole time " she said knowing she was lying and Hoping she believed her " Great" she said and left the room

Hayley but the book down and looks at her birth mark on her back "Labonair"