[one]

sorry for shit editing

"ooh, i like this one." you say, looking at one necklace in particular.
"oh, yes, that one is nice. it's only 20,000 won." she smiled. (about 20USD)

"i'll take it." you smiled back.

it really was a beautiful necklace.

after paying, you left the shop and walked back home, happy about your purchase.

you had wanted to buy something here, in gwangju, before you moved to seoul for education.

this necklace was just perfect.

it was something you could where everywhere you went, and the design was beautiful.

it was also cheap.

big factor for a half-broke student.

luckily, your parents had paid for your education, leaving you with only the responsibility of your living fees.

you happily walked home, opening the door and walking inside.

your parents were making dinner.

"oh, honey, you're home?" your mom called, stirring something in a pot.

"yeah-- mmm, what's that smell?" you took a sniff. "curry!"

"yes, since you're leaving tomorrow morning, i thought i'd make your favorite." your mother smiled.

"aww, thanks mom!" you thanked her putting down your bag.

"oh! what'd you buy?" your mother looked over curiously.

"a necklace, isn't it pretty?" you took it out.

"you're right, it is." your mother said. "where'd you manage to find that?"

"oh, just that jewelry store down the road." you explained. "it was quite cheap too, only 20,000 won."

"wow, what a lucky find." she smiled. "huh? oh no! the curry!"

"i'm gonna head upstairs now!" you called, going up the stairs to your room.

wow. i'm really leaving tomorrow.

you really didn't know what kind of new things this would bring into your life.

you were excited, but nervous.

----

4.23.2018,
sakiya_

im probably gonna have a hard time writing this cause i really don't know that much about jisungie but i'll try :')