Rex and RG

Rex and RG aren't a part of this story so don't get confused. I'm just gonna do a few one-shots of them for a little while. They're my Oc's and I've been picturing this for a while now...I am one kinky mf

Hi. I'm Raquelle. I live with my boyfriend Rex in the sewers. Rex has always wanted sex. But I've never been ready. But tonight, that all changes. I'm finally ready to have sex with him.
   I dressed myself in a sexy pantyhose and told him I was ready. My womanhood got wet just from asking him. "Looks like you can't wait." Said Rex as he looked at me with a quizzical look.
He took me to our bedroom, I flopped onto the bed and spread my legs. But for some reason, he closed them back up. "Slow your roll princess." He said with a devilish smirk on his face. We started making our hard. He then started kissing my neck while his warm hands explored my back and unclipped my bra. He pulled on my panties which let a moan escape my mouth.

OKAY! Okay...

Let me make something clear. This book was supposed to be a joke... I didn't think that people would actually want more chapters! Holy Crapballs! But, on with the smut.. I guess (end my suffering)

He rubbed my panties making my mind go crazy. I wanted him so badly. It felt teased, but overall, wonderful. I couldn't wait any longer. I sat up, ripped his pants off, so that I could see my boyfriend's glory. He took off his boxers so that I could get a closer look. And taste. I took his 6.66 in boner in my mouth and sucked him hard while stroking him. He grabbed a clutch of my hair and forced me mouth to touch his balls...

Rex POV
I felt myself about to cum, but before I could, I took my girlfriend, Raquelle's, mouth off my boner. She gave me a disappointed look. "Don't worry princess. Just lie down, and let me down all the work." I slid her panties off, unclipped her bra, and I entered her slowly.

RG (Raquelle) POV
As Rex entered me... kill me now -_-

It felt amazing. His thrusts were slow, though. I felt sweat roll down my forehead. "Rex... I want you slam me against the wall and fück me until I beg for mercy!" I said out of breath. He gave me a surprised look. "Raquelle, you sure? This is our first time. You sure you wanna take it that far?"
"I'm gonna go crazy if you don't."
"I like it when you talk like that." He said as he lifted me up and slammed me against the wall. His thrusts became faster. And in a matter of seconds, he came inside of me. I could feel his hot, sticky mess entering my tight womanhood.

Inhales

I     Want to kill myself

Do do do do

I wanna wanna want to kill myself

Do do do do

I wanna wanna want to kill myself

Here I go

Jumps off a building

Jelsa Smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें