Author's Note

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by to read my book! So I would like to give a heads-up on my rules and notices about my writing:

I will not be able to update every week. I am a 6th grader and I have studies to attend to, so I will only update when I have free time. The chapter may be short for not updating but oh well (but really it's because I will be procrastinating shushhhh).

I am not perfect at writing, so please bare with me if I have any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. When I finish this book, (hopefully) I will reread all the chapters carefully, and fix everything because I'm too lazy to do it at the moment so yay! 

Everything in this story is my work, so please do not copy or steal anything. But, I give credit to my friend mimiulovesyou for giving me the idea of the story plot. I did change it up a bit as I go into the story. But girl, love you! (you should go follow her and check out her stories. they are amazing XD) If you want to borrow something, for example a quote, you could just ask me in the comments section, and I will reply.

I know that I will never be able to please everyone, but please, I don't want anyone to comment something that relates to hate. If you don't like my story, don't read it. Thanks haters!

Also, I do have some swear words in it, so I'm sorry to all those younger children who are innocent and should not read swear words. I only put them once in a while in every chapter, but sometimes I can't replace a cuss word with something else because it just doesn't seem right. So again, sorry if you are bothered a bit by the cussing.

The last thing is... Just enjoy my story! I am mainly writing this story for entertainment, and to remove my boredom ('cause you know, life is sometimes boring jk), but mostly for everyone's entertainment.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. And, if it's fine with you, I would really appreciate a vote on each chapter. Thanks! I hope you will enjoy the story!!