Aidan: (Y/N), calm yourself, he was only testing you...

(Y/N): Say what?

Ozpin wipes the blood off his cheek with a small smile as his aura healed the small cut on his face, he stood up while turning to the broken window behind him.

Ozpin: Aidan is very perceptive, it was merely a test. I know by now that you are very protective of your friends, I knew saying something like that was a dangerous game with you, I was merely making sure you really are you Mr (L/N).

(Y/N): Huh? You were testing me? You thought I was a fake!? How could you!?

(Y/N) was shaking the silver-haired professor back and forth while comical tears flowed down his face, the headmaster still had a stoic expression on his face, Aidan however was staring at the broken window, specifically the one bullet hole (Y/N) created just now with one thought on his mind.

Aidan: Where did that bullet go?

(1st Person Cardin)

Dammit, I managed to put the flames out, I only managed to burn some of my hair off. Luckily I was wearing my armour instead of my uniform. I growled while patting down my charred armour. When I get my hands on the punk that threw that, I'm so gonna... again my thoughts were cut off by something fast and sharp entering the back of my leg shattering my knee, I screamed... like a man of course!

(3rd Person)

(Y/N): Was that a girl screaming just now? Oh no! Ruby! Yang! Blake! Weiss! Pyrrha! Nora! Velvet!

Aidan: No, none of them, not even a girl...

(Y/N): Not even a girl? But, their scream!

Ozpin: Voices can be deceiving Mr (L/N), now then, let's discuss the real reason why I brought you here...

The two teenagers in the room instantly silenced themselves as the headmaster of Beacon suddenly donned a serious expression on his face.

Ozpin: Melissa, the woman is tricky. You and I both know (Y/N) that she wasn't using her full power every time you two fought...

(Y/N): Yeah, it was the reincarnation spell, it brings you back to life but restricts your power greatly. The only way you can get your full power is fully reincarnating the person, but to do that you'd need a live sacrifice.

Ozpin: Indeed, I'm surprised you know this (Y/N).

(Y/N): Melissa's been in my head enough for me to see what was in her head as well Ozzy.

Aidan: So, this means that whoever revived Melissa is planning to fully revive her, not to mention what she warned you about a few days ago: the fall of Beacon. Sounds like the person who's going to be sacrificed is no doubt from Beacon.

Ozpin: If my theory is correct on who is the one behind Melissa's reincarnation, then the most likely candidate is me...

(Y/N): You?

Ozpin: There's so much about me you don't know (Y/N), however you aren't ready to learn these secrets.

(Y/N): But why? If you tell me now, wouldn't that make this easier for us?

Ozpin: No, if you want to know more about me, you need to trust me, and right now, I can tell you don't trust me enough to understand anything I would tell you.

Aidan stepped forward while uncrossing his arms, he stared down Ozpin when hearing that, despite (Y/N) being an idiot, he didn't deserve being left in the dark.

Aidan: Ozpin, (Y/N) is someone who deserves to know this. You know him enough to know that he won't judge you, so why are you holding this information back?