He runs his hands through his hair and lets out a flustered breath before he begins.

"Ever since the beginning of 1D, things have went very well in my career, more than well actually. That's a lot of pressure to do something bigger and better every time. I'm worried that my efforts aren't going to measure up. I always compare myself to others, that's why I push myself so hard. I really don't know how to explain it, but I do know that up until yesterday I was terrified that my best wouldn't be good enough for me to find someone who could truly love me for me. I thought my crazy life would just chase the one away."

"That changed yesterday?"

"Yeah, it did. I feel truly happy for the first time in forever, and I believe that I deserve it to. I didn't always believe in such a thing. I figured because life dealt me such a great hand career wise, it was asking too much to find someone I could happily spend my life with, someone to love and be loved by in return."

I just stare into his sage green orbs in awe. I don't know what to say to any of that. No man has ever been so forthcoming with me or made my heart race so delightfully.

"Harry, you have no idea what that means to hear you say that. Something about you, it makes me feel like I deserve to be happy too. That's not something I'm used to feeling. But I like it, I like this feeling."

He leans close to my face and I find it exciting how I get butterflies in my stomach every time he comes in for a kiss. Somehow or another I know even time can't change that. He seductively sucks in my lower lip then my top, moving on to leave delicate kisses on my neck and slightly nibbling along the way. His mouth is right at my ear when he speaks again.

"You know how you said I was lucky to have this view? Well, this isn't my view anymore, it's ours. If I could keep you in this bed forever I would."

His breath fans over my ear making me giggle. I contentedly sigh when he goes back to loving on my neck again. The heat from his warm breath on my skin is causing me to tingle in between my thighs. His hands are holding me from the nape of my neck and his fingers slightly tangled in my hair.

He uses his grip to cradle and ease me down on the bed. When my head hits the pillow he separates my legs with his knee and slides comfortably between them. His cock is hard, he's driving it against my center making me pant and call out his name. Eagerly he licks my lower lip then enters my mouth with his tongue. He doesn't ask for permission because he knows he doesn't need it.

"I want you so bad Will."

"You've got me, just take me."

My forward invitation increases his sensuous need and the pressure from his teeth on my skin has increased. My nails are digging into his back and my hips are raised to cause more friction on my sensitivity. Both of us are humming and unable to slow our breathing.

His hand is under my shirt and he's drawing tiny circles on my skin causing it to prickle with goosebumps. His need is getting stronger, his attack has become more purpose driven and aggressive. He removes my shirt and bra, then pauses to stare at my ivory flesh in wonder. He begins rubbing my nipples between his thumb and index finger, with little effort they become completely erect. He's sucking and nipping on my bare flesh, his moans vibrating through my entire body. He pulls away for a moment and smiles at the work he's done, including the pink love marks on my skin.

He takes me by surprise when he removes himself from between my legs. He lays back against the pillows with his body raised up on his elbows. Looking so damn sexy, his body propped up begging for attention.

"Princess?"

"Yes Daddy." I sexually purr.

"Look at what you've done to me." He's pointing at the crotch of his jeans which looks like it could bust from the amount of growth inside. "What're you gonna do about this?"