greaser!lock shite

Start from the beginning

Changed my mind, coming over.

Door's unlocked, let yourself in.

john walked to sherlock's, arriving later than normal. he walked up to his flat and pushed open the door then closed it. sherlock wasn't lounging around the kitchen or living room so john kicked his shoes off and hanging his jacket up before walking back to sherlock's room. sherlock was sitting in bed just in his boxers already. john smiled a bit at the man, but the smile turned into a frown the second sherlock started to speak.

"it's about time you came over." he said as he watched john. "now come on, get your clothes off."

john sighed and started to undress, laying down on the bed when he was finished and letting sherlock get on top of him, starting the night of meaningless sex. when sherlock finished, john sat up and grabbed the discarded shirt from the floor, cleaning himself off then got up, starting to get dressed.

"where are you going?" sherlock asked, watching the blond.

"we had sex, now we're done." john said as he pulled his jeans on again. "so i'm going home." he said then pulled on his shirt. "and i know, lock the door on your way out." he walked out of sherlock's room and to the living room, grabbing his shoes and coat, putting them both on before leaving, locking the door. that totally wasn't worth it.

over the next week, john blew sherlock off for their hook up. he had to admit, he missed seeing sherlock, but their agreement was coming to a screeching halt, and that was fine with john. john wanted to be with sherlock properly, but that wasn't going to happen, so he slowly started to back out of the agreement. it was fine. first, he started to tell sherlock he wasn't coming over, then he started to ignore sherlock's texts, then sherlock gave up completely. it was pointless, having a sex pact if you weren't allowed to kiss the other person on the lips, or any where else. john couldn't even touch him in public unless he wanted to go against sherlock in a rumble, which wasn't going to happen because john wasn't that kind of greaser. he was his gang's doctor, and that's the only reason why his was with them.

the next time john saw sherlock was at the rumble. he was fighting, again, but something seemed off. sherlock seemed angry. he literally beat the wind out of his opponents, knocking them to the ground and still beating them. after the third one, some guys from john's group rushed over to sherlock once he became out of control, straddling sebastian wilkes as he repeatedly punched him. sherlock took the three guys out and that's when john rushed out and sherlock's group pulled him out of the ring.

"what the hell is you're problem?!" john shouted at sherlock after he looked at the pulp face of sebastian. "he tapped!" he exclaimed and pointed to sebastian. "they weren't even fighting and look what you did!" he growled at sherlock.

sherlock stared at him for a second with a stern look before storming off.

"alright, rumble's over!" greg lestrade called out. "everyone out!" he shouted. and with that, people started to clear out, the only people left were the ones in john's gang.

"we have to get wilkes to the hospital." john said as he felt the dislocated shoulder. "i can't treat him." two boys came over and lifted sebastian up, taking him out. john checked on the other three guys, them all having minor injuries that he could easily fix. he cleaned them up, then sent him on their way, staying after to clean up the mess he made while tending to the three that got beat. he didn't hear the door open to the old wear house, or the steps of sherlock behind him, but he noticed when sherlock shoved him against the wall, pining his arms above his head. john was frozen in fear, just seeing sherlock beat up everyone, but then sherlock kissed him. kissed him roughly on the lips, gaining full dominance and slipping his tongue into the blond's mouth.

sherlock pulled away, panting. "my problem is you." he said then buried his face in the crook of john's neck. "it's always been you." he said and nipped at the sick lightly, making john gasp. "i want you. i want you to be mine, but you left. you've been ignoring me and i couldn't fucking take it." sherlock growled softly.

"well you're the one that made the rules to the agreement."

"that was for me because i knew i would want you more than i already did." sherlock said and looked at john. "i didn't think you'd want me the way i wanted you."

john freed his wrists from sherlock's hold and cupped his cheeks. "of course i want you. jesus, sherlock, i left because i couldn't take that pointless sex any more. i couldn't take you treating me like a sex doll any more."

"i'll never treat you like that." sherlock said and kissed john softly. "i'll treat you so good, john watson. so good if you stay with me."

john nodded. "i'll stay with you," he smiled. "i'll stay with you, sherlock holmes."

sherlock smiled back and kissed john deeply.