22:"You smell good."

Comincia dall'inizio

I follow them through the living room where people are dancing and smoking weed, all the way into the back yard, where the porch light is on and a radiator is placed strategically so people won't be cold.

Zayn, Luke, Jake, Niall, Zoe, Sophia, Bryan, Liam, two other guys from the team and a cheerleader are sitting around the giant table on the porch, so I take the last seat right across from Niall (just my luck), and place my cup in front of me.

"Okay, so everyone knows the rules right?" Zoe says and proceeds to tell everyone anyway that the whole point of the game is to drink if you've done shit. "For example, I say "'Never Have I Ever kissed someone', and those who have done it have to drink. But you can only say things that you have never done, okay?"

Everyone nods, obviously excited to drink.

"Okay, I'll start." Sophia offers and raises her glass. "Never Have I Ever cheated on someone I've dated for more than two months."

Oh shit, this should be fun.

---

Rey's POV

"Okay, I'll start." Sophia offers and raises her glass. "Never Have I Ever cheated on someone I've dated for more than two months."

Niall and I make eye contact as Bryan and Jake drink, and he doesn't make any movement to get his glass. Okay, so he's going to lie.

After Sophia, it's Liam's turn.

"Never have I ever regretted sleeping with someone."

To this, almost everyone drinks, including Niall and I. I'm thinking about the first guy I ever slept with, right before Jed. It was a one-time thing because I was on vacation with my parents and I was sixteen. But we make eye contact anyway, and I sure hope he doesn't mean me.

It's Bryan's turn.

"Never Have I Ever tried anal sex."

I don't drink, and neither does Sophia or Ashley, a girl from our cheerleading squad. The boys snicker at each other as they drink and Jake says something about drinking the whole cup, which makes everybody laugh.

After Bryan, it's Ashley's turn.

"Never have I ever had a wet dream about someone at this table." She says and looks at Zayn, who sees that he's being looked at but doesn't say anything.

Everyone drinks to this.

"So let me get this straight. We've all had wet dreams about someone at this table and besides Sophia, Liam, Niall and Zoe, no one did anything about it?" Jake asks, and there's a short awkward silence before Zayn decides he's going to get his turn now.

"Never Have I Ever kissed someone at this table that I'm not currently dating."

I look at Zayn and he looks at me, and I make sure that it's obvious as Bryan, Niall, Zayn and I drink.

After Zayn, it's my turn. I don't like this game because I never know what to say and I always forget to prepare something before it's my turn.

"Never Have I Ever regretted sleeping with someone at this table." I say and don't drink, but I sort of get angry when Niall drinks. I mean, besides Zoe and I, he didn't sleep with anyone here.

"Have you actually slept with someone here?" Bryan asks me and I shake my head. I mean, if I had said yes, then people would've figured out that it had to be Niall.

It's Luke's turn, because he's sitting next to me. "Never Have I Ever got into a relationship with someone just to get over someone else."

And then there's silence. We all look at each other, and everyone is waiting for someone to drink first. Eventually, Zayn does, so Niall and Jake follow.