The assignment

The next day at Regal Academy

"Now class, today the special food assignment. Each team must go to a different strange kingdom and find a sample of the food that best represents it," Headmistress Cinderella announced to the class, "Now the magic mirror will tell you which team goes to which kingdom." Snow White turned to  her mirror. Little did the teachers know that Vicky had tampered with the mirror an hour ago. "Earth," the mirror said, "all teams will go to Earth." "What!" Snow White exclaimed, "But that's not a magical kingdom!" "I'm the magic mirror, lady, I say where the teams have to go." "It's alright, Snow," Cinderella said, "I'm sure Earth will be the perfect challenge for this class." "But we banished all the villains there!" Snow White countered. "It will be fine," Cinderella replied, "The villains don't have their magic anymore."

"That's what you think," Vicky whispered to herself, grinning evilly.

Then everyone got ready to go through the gate. "This is awesome, Travis, I can't wait to finally see your home town," Lingling said, smiling at her boyfriend. "Yeah, I can't wait to show you guys around. There are so many restaurants that we should check out," Travis chuckled.

1 hour later the whole class stood in front of the gate. "Now class, I would like you to follow Travis, since he lives on Earth," Snow White announced before opening the gate. "Alright," Travis shouted joyfully, "First thing you should know this is soda, whatever you do, don't shake it."
He shook the can, until it slipped out of his hand. The can opened and began flying around until it hit Travis in the head. "OW!!" Everyone laughed, except Snow White who sighed. She still wasn't on board with this idea.

On Earth

Once everyone made it through the gate, Travis announced, "Okay, so I'd say we stick..." "Don't worry, Travis, we'll be fine on our own," Finn said, while the other teams nodded in agreement and  started walking out of the alleyway. "Looks like Travis is all ours now. Travis lead the way," Astoria smiled.

A few hours later on Earth

Rose was driving her motorcycle through the streets, doing her round-abouts and checking on the villains. Rose wasn't like other girls. She was a descendant of the fairytale princess, Cinderella. She was Cinderella's granddaughter to be exact. She found out about her secret heritage when she was six and accidentally created fifty pumpkins in the living room. Her mother realised that there was no way to keep the truth from Rose anymore and so Rose learned about the fairytale world. She had only been there once thanks to some mirror Magic, but that was it.

Her mother, Clara, Cinderella's daughter, had been banished to Earth before Rose's birth, so Rose spent her whole life on Earth. But that was alright with her. She had amazing friends, her father's side of the family was always there when needed and she had her uncle's garage and the drama club. She liked to help her Uncle Max with fixing motorcycles, cars and so on. Ever since she became aware, that she could create vehicules with her pumpkin magic, she had become more interested in mashinery.

Rose checked her schedule. Next up was the Shortbread Witch. On Earth, her name was Maggie Shortbread and she owned a backery in the western part of town. Rose sighed. She had to admit she was quite annoyed by the fairytale land politics. How could someone think that they could dump their villains in another world and forget about them? That's where she came in. From time to time villains did find some magic and when they did, they were either finding a way through the gate to Regal Academy or they were harming civillians. When the latter happened, no one from the fairytale world would help.

Rose was able to convince her parents and her uncle, that it was now their duty to keep the villains on Earth in check. This included random roundabouts with stopping by every villain's current home, since they couldn't just lock them up in a prison or in a cage. They didn't really have the resources for that. Luckily Rose's and Clara's magic was quite strong. Clara taught her daughter everything she knew from magical objects, to potions and magic spells. Rose had powerful pumpkin magic, a bit of fashion magic and she knew some mirror magic. She also tested some Earth spells, that she had found, and some of them even worked.

Rose was about to turn the corner, when she sensed a wave of dark energy. It was hot, heavy and smelled like gingerbread. "Her oven! She got it working again," Rose thought horrified and stopped her motorcycle. She parked it and tip-toed towards the bakery. When she reached it, she peaked through the window and saw the Shortbread Witch walking over to her oven and opening it. She laughed as she pulled out the tray, "How does it feel to be made out of gingerbread, children?" Rose stared in horror as the gingerbreadmen started moving and shouting in frustration. "Not again," Rose thought. She quickly came up with a plan. She needed to be fast, before the cookie-guards could alarm the witch.

Rose strolled in to the bakery like nothing was wrong. "Hi, Maggie, I'm here for your random inspection," Rose said with her care-free smile. "Oh hi Rose," the Shortbread Witch seemed a little uncomfortable, "I wasn't expecting you." "I'd be surprised if you had," Rose laughed, "They're called random for a reason you know. Now first things, first, could you please turn off all your kitchensupplies, including the oven." "But I'm baking right now. If I cut off the power the cookies will be ruined," the witch complained. "Mags, look I need to do this inspection by protocol. Now please turn off the oven!" Rose repeated, this time with a more aggressive tone. "No!" Maggie replied firmly. "Fine I'll do it myself." Rose walked towards the switch. "No," Maggie shrieked, tackling Rose. Rose quickly grabbed the older lady's arm and forced her to floor in three seconds. "How dare you?" Maggie shrieked. Suddenly the door swung open. A blue-haired boy stormed in and shouted, "Villain, release our..." He stopped, probably because he realized that the villain was already taken care of. "He is kind of cute though," Rose thought to herself.