Good morning beautiful

elise work up at 7am and took the train to work. it is early in the morning and elise has to go an open up the store. Today her boss expects her to do alot of tasks and so she has to hurry quickly and not give a bad impression.

She finally makes it and starts looking for her keys in her bag then she feels a tap on her shoulder. she turns and a man with a mask grabs and holds covers her mouth from screaming for help. what elise didn't know was the wag he was holding was drugged then she faints. before she falls he catches her and carries her to his van.

as the man starts to drive elise tries to get her hold her consiousness but was failing miserably.

three hours later she walks up and sees a livingroom and a man with a mask on approaches her.

guy with mask: good morning beautiful.

elise: wha-what? oh my god !

he takes off his mask and here was erik standing infront of her.

elise eyes widened at the sight that it was the guy from yesterday.

erik-you know you are a very beautiful girl I can't believe I met something beautiful in my life.

elise-what! whatever.

erik-no i mean it your special that's why your here.

elise-this is wrong erik.

erik-i know but i want you to be mine.

elise-what? no erik i won't.

erik-but you have to be, i won't let you go.

he holds her chin and look at her with desireable eyes.

elise-let me go, erik.

erik-no that's no what's going to happen.

the feeling she had for erik is gone now.