Chapter 10 Mystery man

I know i haven't updated in forever sorry! i get busy and stuff gets in the way but heres a new chapter! 

MAY'S P.O.V.

 I woke up on Harry's chest and I was still slightly tired. I was slowly remembering that I forgave him, I barley trusted him now. It was scary thinking about him cheating on me. I needed to stop thinking about it so I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my morning things, got dressed, kissed Harry cheek then left. I was walking down down the steps when I saw a tall muscular man looking down on a red headed young woman, I carefully watched making sure they weren't just playing around, soon to see that the man had covered the woman's mouth and was carrying her and running incredibly fast.

I caught eye contact with the woman, she had bright blue eyes and she looked petrified. I soon came to realization that that was Sam. I panicked and i noticed the man was in a car now and he drove away.  I ran to my car and drove after the man. I tried calming down and came to the thought, why i front of Harry's house? Had he planned this? Did he know id be there and want me to see Sam get kidnapped? I couldn't worry about it now i had to call harry.

 It ringed a bit then i heard his voice, "hello?" "Harry, Sam's been kidnapped, in front of your house, I'm after the car now, but if I catch him what do i do?" "What? I'm not sure just get Sam back and be careful, i'll go after your car so hopefully ill be there when we catch him ok?" He said in a calm voice, but I knew he was scared too. "Ok. I hope to see you when we catch him. Bye" I'm getting Sam back, no matter what. And this man? I'm not sure what ill do.