One

Stacy blue woke up one morning and decided to go for a walk to the park just about a mile away from her apartment complex. She slipped on her dark red hoodie a pair of black ripped jeans and white converse. She walked out the front door and locked it, she felt the cool spring breeze touch her skin. She took deep breaths just enjoying the spring air.

Stacy arrived at the park and sat at a bench, she looked around to see her surroundings. She found a door....she squinted her eyes just to make sure what she was seeing was real, it was. She jumped up from the park bench and jogged over to the door. For some odd reason the door was unlocked, me being the dumb me I walked into the "room" I turned on my flashlight my iPhone 8 rose gold provided I turned it on and walked down the stairs that leaded to nowhere. I reached the end of the "stairs" and there were 2 tunnels going to left to right. I choose the left tunnel and I walked farther on down, I kept hearing creek noises but I didn't turn around for some reason.

I kept going farther down but I kept hearing the noises so I decided on going back to the door I came from. While I was walking back I heard someone say.... Stacy, Stacy, Stacy and It just kept getting louder I couldn't take it anymore so I ran as fast as my legs could possibly go, I reached the door and I swung it open but when I opened it you will never feel what I felt at that moment. When I swung open the door there was no longer a outside, it was black just black.....I couldn't leave there was no way out.....I slouched down on the wall and sat there tears running down my face. Soon the darkness consumed me and I was now just another lost soul in the wind.