"I have never seen one of those before." Adhaya said in astonishment as she looked back at Octavia seeing her surprised.

"What is it?" Adhaya asked looking at her confused on why she is surprised. Have she seen these all the time?

"I've never heard someone with a accent." Octavia said and Adhaya gave a small nod now realising that everyone talks almost the same but with different volumes of course.

"Your dad's a dick Wells!" a boy yelled and Adhaya scrunched her eyes brows but then remembered that Chancellor Jaha has a son and everyone hates him because of it. A boy in a beanie soon unbuckled his seat and floated as the ship fell.

"Never seen you around before." The boy wearing a beanie said looking at Adhaya interested and she looks at him not knowing how to react, trying to ignore her instincts to be viscous and violent.

Two more of the 100 unbuckled and started to float around with stupid grins on their faces as a blonde started to shout at them. Why is she shouting at them? The drop ship shifted and sparks flew everywhere making everyone look around confused. Adhaya looked around gripping the straps watching Spacewalker and the other two floated around. The drop ship soon stopped moving and making high pitched noise as then the belts unlocked themselves and everone started to get up slowly. She looked down clutching her hands into fists and focused all her strength and snapped the chains breaking loose. She stood up staring at her wrists seeing that there were harsh red marks across them from pulling on the chains but soon it started to turn into her normal olive skin colour. She slowly climbed down the later from the upper level and saw everyone around the front entrance.

"Bellamy?" Octavia questioned as she slowly stood in front of a dark haired male, he looked oddly familiar but Adhaya shook her head shaking the feeling away and forgot about it, as much as she could.

"Oh my god." he said astonished looking at the shorter brunette as Adhaya looked curiously. ""Look how big you are." he stated as he pulled her into his embrace, Adhaya looked down slightly as she aches for the affection the male gave to Octavia.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Octavia questioned as she pulled away seeing the gaurds uniform he had on. Adhaya scrunched up her eyebrows. Is he not a guard?

"I, uh, borrowed it. To get in the drop ship, someones got to keep an eye on you." he said with a smile, Adhaya examined his body movement seeing that he was trying to find the right words to say, he's keeping something, she concluded.

"Where's your wrist band?" The blonde from earlier questioned charging towards him like a mechanic bull, figuratively, as she eyed his wrist grabbing it but he pulled it away.

"Do you mind?" Octavia sassed looking at the blonde obviously annoyed spiking Adhaya's interest. "I haven't seen my brother in a year." as soon as the words flew out of her mouth chattering made its way through the crowd about how no one had a sister- or brother from that matter. The, now known brother, and Octavia both exchanged conversation which led to her being the first human to walking on Earth for the past 100 years. She walked towards the metal door as something was flipped causing the door to open and new light shined in. Adhaya squint her eyes hovering her arm to shadow them from the light until they udgusted.

Adhaya stared at the nature in front of her, her breath catching her throat. "WE'RE BACK BITCHES!" Octavia yelled making Abhaya snap her eyes at her as everyone cheered following after her and got out the drop ship. Adhaya looked around in fascination as she ran over to a tree and poked it with a grin, soon enough she poked around thirty trees and a few insects until she decided to head back.

After a few minutes, Adhaya walked back to where she was dropped and then gasped when she saw a big metal thing, she didn't even notice she came out of a ship and she ran over to it poking it with a grin. She had ripped off the cuff since it was annoying her and didn't let her heal, well she did but it kept making the same marks. Abhaya saw the pretty blonde girl holding a map and she ran up to her snatching the map away and stared at it seeing that she wrote a line.

"Where's your wristband?" The blonde questioned grabbing her wrist making Adhaya panic and ruffly snatch her hand away and drop the map that she was holding.

"Doesn't matter." Adhaya said lowly as the blonde reached down and grabbed the map from the ground and looked at her confused.

"Mount Weather, that's what I'm looking for." was all the blonde said as she looked at the map noticing that Abhaya was not one to really talk much.

"It's a 20-mile trek." Adhaya said instantly since Abigail had showed her how to use a map a long time ago.

The blonde gave a small smile glancing at Abhaya. "Thanks." She said and Adhaya nods as she was about to walk away until a dark haired boy with goggles popped out making her widen her eyes surprised.

"Oh, cool a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a drink." The boy with goggles said looking at the map and examining it and Adhaya looked at her as he glanced at her.

"No." Adhaya said to him and the boy frowned as he glanced at her.

"You mind?" The dark skinned boy barged in behind them and pushed goggle boy harshly, Adhaya grabbed the dark skinned boys arm pushing him away from goggle boy.

"Touch him again and I'll snap your neck." Adhaya threatened harshly as a boy walked in with his group trailing behind.

"Hey, hey, hey. He's with us." The boy said directing it to the dark skinned as he glanced at Adhaya slightly impressed.

"Relax, we're just trying to find where we are." The dark skinned explained raising his hands slightly to symbol surrender making Adhaya roll her eyes.

"We're on the ground. That not good enough for ya?" The 'guard' sneered glaring at the dark skinned.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my fathers message, that has to be our first priority." The dark skinned said sternly to the 'guard' whom gave him a blank expression.

"What? You think your in charge, you and you little princess?" Octavia questioned crossing her arms over her chest nudging her chin to the blonde, Abhaya looked to the side and then saw something move so she looked at the group and slipped away not wanting to be here.

Adhaya's eyebrows rose up as he looked down and grabbed the cross body bag from around her and took it off and then she sat down against a tree and looked through it. The first thing that she pulled out was the small book of 'Omelas' that made her roll her eyes with a scoff as she puts it back into the bag and pulled out another book but this one was the once that her mother wrote for her. The journal was written in a language that only her kind could read and it told her everything about her kind making her smile as she pulled out a picture of her mum. She placed it back and then looked through seeing a ring with a moon crescent. "The Moons Child." She whispered as she puts it on making it glow the moons light.