When My Brother Loved Me

Everything was beautiful..

"Leo! Let's race in the sewers..!" 5 year old Raphael whisper shouted at Leo.

Leo giggles, "Ok! But we shouldn't go that far."

"Yah..yah..We won't break Master Splinta's rules." Raph grabbed Leo's hand and dragged him out of the lair.

But at the end of the race, they were caught by their father which made them giggle in mischief after.

Every hour we play together, lives within my heart...

"You're going down, Raphie!" Leo exclaimed as he presses the buttons on the controller roughly.

"We'll see about that Weo~Leo!" Raph shot back and smirked as his avatar beats up Leo's avatar brutally.

"Player 2 wins! Player 1 lose!" A voice said from the video game.

"Ha! In yur face Leo!" Raph laughs and did a happy dance.

Leo laughs as well when Raph did a happy dance.

"Good game Raphie! Congrats!" Leo smiled happily for his brother.

And when I was sad..he was there to dry my tears.

When Leo disobeyed Master Splinter, he got scolded and did 50 flips in the dojo.

Leo wasn't used to being scolded by his father and so he went to lay down on the tv pit's "couch" and cried.

Raph walked out of the kitchen to see his Nii~tachi crying and so he immediately hugged him.

"Why? What's wrong bro?" Raph asked worriedly as both of them sat up.

"I..*sniff* did something b-bad and daddy got angry at me and told me to do 50 flips and i-it was painf-ful...!" Leo cried.

"It's gonna be ok. It's over now. I'm here." Raph said as he wiped his tears away.

Leo nodded and leans on Raph's shoulder.

And when he was happy, so was I.

"Hey...wanna read some comics?" Raph asked as he wraps his arm around his brother.

Leo wiped his tears, "Ok."

When he loved me...

After reading comics, they fell asleep.

Through the summer and the fall, we had each other..that was all.

The two little turtles laughed as they played tag.

Just he and I together, a perfect family...

"Hey Leo! Let's play 'Knights Saves The Princess!'" Raph exclaimed as he jump up and down infront of Leo.

"Sure! Let's get our cardboard weapons!"

And when I was lonely, he was there to comfort me.

Leo was sad that Donnie was too busy to hangout with him because of using his computer and Mikey is busy having extra training with Master Splinter.

Leo sat on tv pit's 'couch' and hugged his legs as tears threatened to fall.

Suddenly, he felt a slightly heavy weight on the side of his shell.

Leo glanced to see Raph doing the same position as Leo, leaning on his shell.

And I knew that...he.. loved me.

He smiled and closed his eyes.

So the years went by..Dad made us train.

11 years later...

"C'mon Fearless! Let's see ya can beat this!" Raph sneered as he twirls his sais.

"Oh, you don't wanna see what I'm capable of." Leo smirked and held his katanas tightly.

And he began to drift away...

So many arguments had almost broke their brotherly love.

It breaks Leo's heart every single argument.

Then they met Casey, making him and Raph best friends.

I was left alone..

Leaving Leo on his own.

Still, I waited for the day...

Leo sat on the tv pit's couch and did the same position he did 12 years ago.

He missed Raph leaning on his shell.

It somehow comforted him.

He hoped that Raph doesn't hate him after being bittersweet rivals.

When he'd say, "I will always love you..."

Tears burned his vision.

30 years later...

Lonely and forgotten...

Leo was informed by April's men to meet up at her hideout.

He held out his katana, checking if some Karai Legions or the Foot will show up.

Never thought we'd meet again...

He heard a swoosh behind him and turn around to meet someone he didn't expect.

It was Raphael.

He was wearing a brown leather jacket and a stitches covered the red bandana side of his left eye.

He called my name and asked me once again to run away.

"LEO!!! WATCH OUT!!" Raph yelled.

Like he loved me..when he loved..me.

But it was too late.

Raph made a battle cry and tried to stab Karai but failed and died and fell foward on Leo.

When My Brother Loved Me...

Everything was beautiful.

Now we'll finally go back to the start..

When He...Loved...Me.